Denied Eyewash's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyewash

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Eyewash
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): AU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, Cavepvp - Mod | Mythic - Mod/Host | CobaltClub Head Mod
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on SagePvp Network mainly due to it being one of the only English servers that have been able to keep HCF alive.I believe I have all the abilities and expertise you are searching for. I am convinced I am among the best candidates for this position. I have previous staff experience across small and large server platforms. I know how to act professional in most/all situations. (Tickets, General Support, Ban Appeals, In Voice Channels and In-Game).
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I believe I could improve the player's experiences due to I have been put in countless scenarios which all have led to a positive outcome. I will do my best to assist the user in whatever they need help with. I have been quite close to the AU PVP community over the years so I know most people on that side of the community and I have noticed that there are quite a lot of AU members.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8, I would honestly rate myself an 8 due to the fact that I haven't played Minecraft in such a long time let alone HCF due to it is dying. The reason why I was absent was due to my computer not being able to withstand Minecraft. I have a new PC now so that should not be a problem at all.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this, your application will automatically be denied.) Yes
↬ What is your telegram @?: @Hc0sSimp
↬ What is your discord @?: recontact#1525

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

I believe you should choose me over other candidates because I have had plenty of staff experience across small and large server platforms. Also, I know when to act professionally in all scenarios (Tickets |General Support | Ban Appeals | In Voice Channels | In-Game). All my previous staffing experiences have been on practice servers such as Mythic / CavePvp / Cobalt Club. I have been quite close to the AU PVP community over the years so I know most people on that side of the community. I am always excited about new experiences. I was Head-Mod on Cobalt which is quite a new server just 1-year-old. I have made Staff Guides, Accepted/Denied Staff Applications, and also arranged times to interview interested users. I can quickly adapt to new punishment systems and remember commands/permissions. My Timezone would fit in quite nicely because I am from New Zealand so I will be on when most NA staff will be asleep. I am quite flexible and I can be put to any task and I will be able to get it done. I have a lot of knowledge on how to deal with certain players who are misbehaving and who are disrespectful towards staff and other users on the network. My goal on every server/discord server or anything, in general, is to leave a positive impact on the server and to help steer SagePvp in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.