Denied Eyds Famous Application

Eyds

IGN (In Game Name): Eyds
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGif5xFBT_caakrSicKIrQ
Amount Of Subscribers: 1,400 Subscribers right now
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? I have zero videos on SagePvP, but if I get this Famous Rank I will be popping out videos.
Average amount of views per video: 100-200 Views
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? I will be uploading as much as I can on SagePvP
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: So it gets easier to get setup and more enjoyable to play on the server

Xerios

[-1]
- No videos on Sage
- One Video

- views under 100
get more views and videos on Sage And I will give you a +1 best of luck :)

Eyds

What? you said I have no videos on sage and then you say I bot because I have one video on sage, ok you're making no sense. And If you read my application I stated clearly that it would be easier for me to get clips when I have YouTube/Famous Rank, and it's going to be hard for me to play when I have no rank that's the reason why I haven't uploaded any videos on Sage

Zfew

What? you said I have no videos on sage and then you say I bot because I have one video on sage, ok you're making no sense. And If you read my application I stated clearly that it would be easier for me to get clips when I have YouTube/Famous Rank, and it's going to be hard for me to play when I have no rank that's the reason why I haven't uploaded any videos on Sage
I think that you bot because you don't have any video's so why would people subscribe and your viewer count is way lower than a YouTuber with that following

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded a minimum of one recent video on SagePvP

Although, you may upload a video on the server and reapply when you have done so. This is so we can see how many views you would get when recording on our server.