Denied Exvile's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exvile

What is your current IGN (in-game name)? - Exvile
How old are you? - 21
Are you fluent in English? - Yes
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? - NA
What is your Discord & Telegram? - My discord is wearing. and my telegram is kitmap
Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)? - Yes, I used to staff on ElevateMC a while back. In the image I provided I was still Trial-Mod but was promoted to Moderator, if needed just ask any higher-ups on the server for confirmation.
Why do you want to be a staff member? - I would love to gain the feel of enjoyment I had staffing on a server again. I would make sure to constantly record any issues/problems, report to higher-ups if I need help with anything, and mute people that are being toxic/disrespectful and making the environment unsafe. I will make sure to treat players and staff members very well and handle situations very fairly.
What makes you better than other applicants? - I feel as if I'm very competent and have little to no flaws and would love to help the server out as much as I can. I would put in a very large amount of time throughout my day to make sure that the overall environment of the server is stable.
How active can you be per day? - 12 hours max, but I will be as active as possible.
Can any current staff members vouch for you? - Yes, Tampa1 can vouch for me.
Are you willing to learn to screenshare? - Yes, as I used to play practice quite often this would be very handy and beneficial to me.
Anything else you would like us to know? - I used to play the server a while ago and have had some fun times on there, it would be a joyful time if I am eligible to staff on your server.

Attachments

• d47e157e613a81dd88f95b7bfde9ef0e.png
    d47e157e613a81dd88f95b7bfde9ef0e.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 17

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.