Status
Not open for further replies.

11Blocking

IGN: Exposin

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes I do

Yes, I do have a lot of experience moderating Factions Servers previously (This includes on Hardcore Faction Servers, Prison servers, and Regular Factions). Yes! Here are SOME servers I have been a staff member of:

CentileHCF, Administrator
I was an Administrator of a server presented as CentileHCF. I mainly dealt with behind-the-scenes work and helped players on the server. As an administrator I also dealt with some purchases issues every now and then took care of player severely abusing bugs at times. Unfortunately I came to the conclusion this server was just in it for the income and not for the enjoyment of other players. This server shutdown a bit after I found out this information and I was also already debating on resigning however I enjoyed the small-knit community I was involved in.

HydraPvP, Moderator
I was a Moderator of a server presented as HydraPvP. This was a large network with 800+ people at SOTW. I obviously moderated people to where they had to go and specifically helped them with anything to do with in-game. My reason for leaving this season unfortunately was due to it being sold to another owner and him coming in with another group of workers.

HCGames, Moderator
I was a Moderator of a server presented as HCGames. This is the biggest server network I have worked on with near 1000+ players coming on at SOTW. I, again, dealt with any player issues and referred them to any administrators for any help they may need about purchasing issues or anything of that nature. Sadly, this server was ETB'ed and that is the reason I left this network.

HCNations, Trail-Moderator
I was a Trail-Mod on a server known as HCNations. The community was very bright with a playerbase of around 200 players averaged on SOTW. As a Trail-Mod I had to present myself to be in order of authority as a moderator by referring players to moderators or to the forums for staff applications, player reports or anything of that other nature. Little did I know, the server owner was kind of tyrant with how he ran the server and abused multiple times and this is the reason I also decided to leave this server.

TitanMC Prison Administrator
I was a Administrator for Ssundee's TitanMC Prison Server. I helped players with any griefs that had occurred during any time period. I also dealt with the conflicts amongst players that Moderators could not handle themselves. This server had a fairly nice playerbase as it was Ssundee's server and he brought in his fans. However, in the mist of popularity, the main housing plug-in had an issue, crashed and left 95% of the player data in their houses & plots wiped, resulting in the closing of the server later after this time.

PitForge, Administrator
Finally, I was apart of Ssundee's Old PitForge Factions server staff team. I was basically a moderator at this time, making sure no dupes were happening, player reports were updated, bugs were getting taken care of. I was basically a care-taker for the community. We had a steady amount of players most of the time until our most popular youtuber decided to quit making videos for our server, resulting in the server playerbase to highly decrease which lead to the shutdown.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I would like to become a staff member due to my dedication and hardship into this bright community. Coming in and observing all the players disrespecting each other at times, I wanted to help change this perspective of factions from toxic into competitive (however we all know that is very hard, as competition comes always with toxicity). My dedication towards players is top-notch. I do not want to disrespect or harm anyone in anyway however I do have strict boundaries. Since we are dealing with toxicity mainly on HCF (Let's face it, it is the truth; HCF servers are extremely toxic), I want to be stern and straight to point with these individuals. I do not mess around when it comes to punishments/evasions or anything included in that category. I provide players with a fair environment that allows players to be partners with me however in the exertion of rule-breaking is where I don't want the line to be crossed. This is Maturity. Maturity is allowing someone to be within your boundaries however not crossing over them, which is where you step-up to those boundaries monitored. I believe I am a very Mature individual and able to attend to this community with high demand of new features. Even though, I don't have the ability to addition the use of new features, I want to provide players with an environment they can come on and not constantly be spammed. Players come into a new community wanting to play the gamemode in enjoyment and excitement for events, NOT for the crave of toxicity. Players who are toxic are not someone who I want to take under my wing with as players because of their obvious toxicity. These are the type of people I want to deal with, not in a bias way, but in a way different than other players. I am more stern and less easy-going with them. I want to deal with everyone professionally however there are certain ways I want to deal with people if they are less cooperative and are known to the community as less cooperative.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
should be expected as a staff member due to the many attributes I can compare TO the current staff team, this include the following:

I should be expected as a staff member due to the many attributes I can compare TO the current staff team, this include the following:

Loyalty
Loyalty is key in becoming a staff member because you need to build up multiple reasons of trust, within your application, a possible interview, and being a live staff member. Loyalty can be met by executing professionalization in order to help you succeed in your days/weeks or years prior to applying to become a staff member. I want to be here long-term, I am not here just because I am looking for an additional job on the side, I want pursue my time in this community as a well-known assistant. Loyalty comes natural to me as a like to think of myself as a natural leading individual. I like to at times take charge however when needed I step alongside someone to be taught, I have no problem in doing that. I am not power-hungry. I want to be someone that is very flexible and loyal at the same time, this is extremely hard to find a balance for a certain like me as they are often either power-hungry or cannot give out their our opinion in certain situation that may require/need that.

Experience
This is something I wanted to touch on. Regardless if I haven't had the best experience out of everyone applying, however I have learned through my mistakes in order to make changes in my style of moderation to tweak the way players favor it. I am here for the players, this is why I want to become a staff member. I want to help the players to the best of my ability. I believe regardless of experience, it is quality over quantity and this is how I want to teach the players. It is better to have quality and precise assistance rather multiple small assistants. Experience is important to me because it shows how much dedication you have had in your background. Even though I have not abused on any server in my Minecraft career, I do not have the best experiences per say. My experiences have helped me grow to who I am today and why I am applying. I believe I have the experience under my belt to support a high-end HCF server's growth in the continuation to strive forward and make sure our player-base is steady and we have a demanding community of players looking for new ideas or new ways to allow Sage to improve!

These three influences have always been my motivation when it comes to a new staff team because these are your 3 advanced requirements. If you do not really have these, your application does not show professionalization. That is what I want to bring to the table. Why I should be a staff member is because I understand the players. As a player myself, I try to push for good suggestions or good goals for the community, but some other players go above and beyond and basically insult staff members into attempting to add new features to the server. This is not what I want to do. I want to really listen to the player's suggestions and their input rather than listening to "our" own staff team. I believe all staff members and staff teams among the Minecraft Community should know we should always listen to our community as this will make us strive as a Minecraft Server. These influences have grown and changed overtime due to the reason that I changed as I person and how my views are to different things.

Additional Information:
Hello, my name is Christian! In my free time away from MineCraft I like to play Hockey and sometimes hang out with my friends. On the side I also do a bit of volunteer work outside of Minecraft as well. I'm pretty friendly guy when it comes to meeting new players so if you ever see me on be sure to say hey!
-0.5, For future posts, you should make comments to your application to make your app longer. The one problem I see is that you have no active playtime on the server. That spikes some concerns. Good luck anyways!

Exposin

-0.5, For future posts, you should make comments to your application to make your app longer. The one problem I see is that you have no active playtime on the server. That spikes some concerns. Good luck anyways!
Well, I recently got back from vacation, and I couldn't really get any play time. And also, that shouldn't be a reason to de-vouch my application. But thanks for the feedback.

PockedHCF

You made a faithful staff mc staff application and ur applying straight on here after ur denied... no passion

Exposin

You made a faithful staff mc staff application and ur applying straight on here after ur denied... no passion
I didn’t get denied, I got accepted but I didnt use the EXACT applaction. I would like proof that I used the EXACT application.

Status
Not open for further replies.