Denied Exorciser staff app

SynnY

IGN (In-Game Name): My current ign is Exorciser.

Timezone: I'm EU in the EET timezone.

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
I was staff on a server called HCStatic which a guy Perry used to own. Jacob was helping with the development a lot so he should know that's proof.
I was builder on Sage it was pretty fun. I spend 2 days building a new Palace and it ended up not being used unfortunate :/.
I ran a prac server named "Powers" with one of my friends ended up not being successful we had like 50 players on the start but it died slowly slowly I was an owner.
A bunch of Bulgarian server which aren't really known I was there as a Helper/Builder.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I wanna become a staff member to help the SagePvP community with my best. Sometimes you just wait in TS for ages and there's no one to help you. I'm pretty active so I could solve that situation. I have a reputation on the server a lot of people know me and stuff like that. I played that server like a lot of the summer w "Lean" so I got a lot of experience from the server. All the people which played a lot on there and ran the server ended up going for staff I wanna do the same. I speak Bulgarian and English there's a big % of Bulgarian people on the server. Most Bulgarians English is terrible so I can deal with them pretty easy. I have a brain so I won't do stupid stuff etc. I have an idea for people's rep and how they break the rules.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I'm gonna be active and do support rooms for EU's.
By banning people which break the rules.
By being nice to them and not toxic.
By listening to players opinions, what they don't like and what they do about the server.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
ChronicSeizures
Recruits

Additional Infomation?:
not static

scootxr

More information on

and

And no proof of previous staff experience.

SynnY

More information on

and

And no proof of previous staff experience.
on all of the past experiences jacob was either owner or dev except the small bulgarian ones and why would i lie about 50-80 player servers

Kiro

Didn't know you were 14 lol I thought you were like 16 but you played in my faction on viper lol

Brazilie

I will give you a -1,
  • Your application lacks detail.
  • No proof of previous staff experiences.
  • The application has a lot of grammatical errors and is poorly written.
  • Stop cutting your sentences to make your application look bigger.

SynnY

I will give you a -1,
  • Your application lacks detail.
  • No proof of previous staff experiences.
  • The application has a lot of grammatical errors and is poorly written.
  • Stop cutting your sentences to make your application look bigger.
i can do whatever i want to ur probably one of those randoms which got shit on :ROFLMAO::sleep::sneaky:

SynnY

KiroHD
People you probably knew in the faction was LandClaims and it was on viper on the map where end had this white pillar in the middle and it was kinda like a jungle
i remember yall that faction was so shit LOL

particules

Established member
Hello @SynnY,

Hello, the reason I have put a -1 is because your application is severely lacking detail,
If you put a lot more effort into this and detail it a lot more, your chances of being set to pending will increase.

Good luck,
Connor

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @SynnY, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.