IGN (In Game Name):
Evan420

Timezone:
Central

USA

Do you own a quality microphone?:
I would say I own a decent microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I have all of these and they are all functional.
Discord: Evan#1728
Telegram : evan_420

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
I don't have too many staff experiences ranging from 2017-2019

[SolitudeHCF]
I was a staff member of SolitudeHCF and when the December update was coming out, the server ran out of funds and there was no more money to run the server, so sadly the owners could not run the server anymore and had to forcefully shut down the server.

[KrakenHCF]
As a helper on the KrakenHCF network , it was going amazing untill it was about christmas time and then my mother had a last minute road trip and while in a rush I didn’t put in my inactivity notice and was sadly removed from my position and the manager was not understanding of my reasoning leading to me not getting my staff role back. (From what I am understanding, KrakenHCF is coming back, but I'm talking about the KrakenHCF in early 2018)

[ExcileHQ]
Proof: https://gyazo.com/2ad9725e2b8af6d19c36287bf6189296

I was staff on ExcileHQ until I was shortly demoted due to the owner (Gf9) only using me for the Teamspeak that I paid for and used for the server, as soon as he got the money to get another Teamspeak he could pay for, he demoted me and blocked me, but I did msg him on ts to say I was Senior-Admin

[CyanHCF]

When I was a mod on CyanHCF, the players went down at a dramatic amount and the owner didn't care, so I made a decision if I wanted to staff for a owner that didn't care about his server or to go to another server, and I went to another server, meaning that I resigned from CyanHCF.

[RevilHQ]

As an administrator, I was in charge of watching over the staff members (Trainees and new moderators) and when the server took a big turn and converged with another server, there were too many Administrators and was “laid off” and was removed from my position as a staff member from the “new” RevilHQ Network and never returned.

[CloakMC]

While being staff on the infamous CloakMC HCF server, the owner just never really put in any more effort in the server, and it showed heavily. The player count started to decrease at inclines of 80 players a SOTW, Me trying to put in more work into the server, I wasn’t doing much, I would offer to run SOTW’s and EOTW and major events and host giveaways and it never really turned into a big thing. As another executive decision for myself, I decided to resign as I was the main one that was really trying to get players back to play the server again and have an enjoyable experience.

[ValidHCF]
Proof: https://i.badlion.net/2Zk2q3bef9tRuWCCQ3n3f5.png

I was staff here and had an excellent time, but the player count was a problem, a MAJOR problem. As a server with a 300 player SOTW and an excellent time throughout the map and had an amazing staff time but over time, the player count begins to go down like a lot of my servers, and by the time map 10 was out, only about 60 players were on SOTW, and so on, and then, unfortunately, the server took an unexpected turn and shut down, leaving me with no server to staff on.

[SagePvP]
Proof: https://gyazo.com/4b53d071b73b41bbc70009a5d79ee1b5
https://gyazo.com/b4d6307767946dd53a811ed9e79375c9

As a different moderator on the SagePvP Network, I would help out the new incoming Helpers and show them how to correctly staff on SagePvP and how not to get them strikes and show them the staff guide and everything like that, while I was doing that, I was also having problems in real life. Some family members were going into the hospital and a lot of things were on my mind. With that being a factor, I had to make a decision to resign from my position as staff. I was staff in July 2019. I think that I'm ready to come back to the staff team and make a difference to the server again like I did when I was staff!

Why do you want to become Staff?:
There are many reasons that I want to become a staff member here on SagePvP, and I'll explain some here in this part of my application. A reason that I want to become a staff member is that I want to help people with their needs, and do it with quality and not quantity, meaning that I want to help someone as much as I can then help a lot of people with a little amount of effort. Another reason is that I commonly see people In chat people asking for help and they keep on asking for assistance and normally a staff member doesn't help them, It's a player, and I want to message them to help them so that they're not waiting for assistance by either a player or having to go into Teamspeak to get help and wait in Teamspeak for a longer amount of time than they need to, and I can be there to help them as soon as they ask it in chat and have a quality answer that will be correct. Another reason that I want to become a staff member is that, I have been playing this game since 2011 and I enjoy playing this game, and so putting in hours is not a problem because every minute playing on the server will be enjoyed by me and other people. A secondary reason is that I enjoy being staff and always have fun but remain professional, meaning that I will always have fun in what I'm doing but will represent the server in a good way for more players to come to the server because they know that the server is being staffed by professional people and people that are dedicated and active on SagePvP. Here is another reason that I want to become a Staff Member on SagePvP is because of the server is growing by players and more staff is needed and I personally think that I'm the right person for the job. If I do become a staff member, then I will show that Management didn't make a mistake by choosing me to staff on their server and that I actually want to be here as a staff member on SagePvP.

When Staffing on the server It is always important for me to remember that I'm representing the server and so when I'm staff I will always remaining professional and being as low of a toxic level that I can be. Meaning, If I move someone in a support room and I'm being toxic, then the player will tell their friends that the server is not well run by the staff members and that they shouldn't play there because they're not being watched by good staff members. When I'm playing on a server, I want to play on a server with a good players and secondly, a good staff team. So, I want to be a good representation of the server that players are talking about, and another reason for more players to come to the server giving it a better rep, causing more players to come to the server.

Another major thing that I will try to limit is the amount of DDoSing and DoXXing that happens on the server due to the fact that I know personally that the amount of DDoSing that is happening right now it at a very high rate. When that happens I know its not a joke and It's a very serious thing that happens, and I want to get rid of it. It's highly illegal and should not be presented here on the SagePvP network. If I become a staff member and I get a report of someone DDoSing another player on the network, I will investigate what the scene is and try to resolve what Is happening.

Another main reason that I want to become a staff member here on the SagePvP Network is that I want to help people, and I love doing it, I want to help players to the point that whenever they join Teamspeak, they want to be moved by me because they know that I will help them as much as I can and that whenever they're being helped, they're being helped with a professional staff member and aswell by a staff member that is very dedicated to the job that they're doing. Another reason is that when I'm helping them I'm also happy that I'm helping them because I enjoy helping people and It's what I want to mainly do when staffing here on the SagePvP Network,

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I feel that If I get accepted I could improve the player's experience by a large amount. And here are some of the ways that I could do it, When I'm staffing I will always be checking Teamspeak on my second moniter, meaning I will be moving around in-game and checking TeamSpeak at the same time giving me another way to help the players out by a substantial amount. Another thing that is helping out the players, is that I will be always in chat so that If someone says in chat that they're either getting block glitched then I will TP to them and check out the scene. Another good reason that I could improve it is because I'm here to help the server out by a huge amount and I mean what I say, as a person when I say that I'm going to do something I mean that I'm going to do it. When another staff applies they say that they're going to do all of this work and make a big change to the server but whenever they become a staff member they don't really do all that they said that they're going to do, and that annoys me when staff like that do that, It angers me that they're not doing what they said that they will do. Like I said, and I will say it again, I'm here to make a change and that change will be in a good way and the best way possible. Another reason that I will improve the player's experience is that they're being protected by a staff member that Is dedicated at what he is doing and that I actually want to he here and that I'm not just applying for the experience. A good reason that I want to help the players is that I'm going to always be recording so that I will always have a second eye on what's happening so that I can prove that what happened actually happened. Another reason that I could improve the player's experience is, When a player comes into Teamspeak saying that they died to a hacker and they don't have proof, a majority of staff members say that they will watch the player under suspicion, but then when It comes down to it, the staff member never actually ends up watching the player, And I would change that and if the report does come in then I will actually watch the player until the reported player is no longer a threat to SagePvP. Another similar thing that I could improve the player's experience is when a report comes in some staff members always over look it and go on with their day. But if I see a report than I would do like I said a minute ago and I will watch the player that is under suspicion until the player is no longer a "threat" to SagePvP.

Here are some more reasons that I can help the server and most importantly improving the player's experience.

Dedication
My Dedication is high for the SagePVP network as I can visibly see the number of players it's getting and continuously growing by substantial numbers and I feel that I, Evan40 can help you with your need and help you on the server with the player's problems and me giving my 100% to help them to resolve the problem and that I will show nothing but hard work and dedication towards the server. As I may say again, my dedication to the server will be high making a server with a staff member that will try to be online for long periods of time, making players that are hacking come down to a minimum.

Activity
As I said in my dedication part of my application, I will be very active as a staff member. Some of the reasons that I think that Activity is important is because of the fact that a server doesn't want a Staff Member that is inactive and not playing as much and that the servers (sagepvp) want an active staff member to be on the server when they can. My activity to the SagePvP network will be very high to the point that when I'm on my computer, I will be online and helping players in TeamSpeak as well,

Recording
As a staff member, a recording is a very important factor of staffing, because it shows that you're actually telling of the truth of what happened. An important fact of recording is that so when an incident happens on the server and you were recording than that shows what actually happened and if a player comes into TeamSpeak saying something happened and they say the opposite of something happened, then you have proof of what actually happened. Whenever I'm recording, it will be recorded at 200 FPS, giving it a smooth video, giving it a smooth outcome so that you have every frame that you need.

Corrections
If a mistake was made by me or my friend(s) then I will try my hardest to never make the mistake again, because if it does happen then I know that I'm still doing something wrong as a staff member and that I need to make a better effort to not make the mistake again so that when staffing It won't happen again. If something does ever happen, just know that I'm trying to fix it and not make it happen again.

Professionalism
When it comes to staffing, a main priority of mine is to remain professional and not become a toxic person, While helping a player, its also important to not be toxic and help the player while being professional because like I said it in my staff application, It's important for you to remain professional while staffing, so you give the server a good reputation. I want as a staff member to give the server a good reputation. Other than that, I am a very professional person while staffing and will always have a good

Teamwork
When It comes to teamwork, that is a really big part of being that because it's not I did it, its WE did it and if you think you're the reason the staff team is good then your wrong because everyone did it, not just you.

Bias
When it comes to becoming a staff member, I feel like a person that I'm not a biased person. A reason for me that being a bias person as a staff member is not a very good thing, If you're doing support rooms, I want to give everyone a equal shot at getting moved. If I do see a friend that I have and they've been in teamspeak for 15 seconds, and a regular player that has been waiting for 5 minutes, I will move the player that has been waiting for a longer time. The reasoning that I do this is because I want everyone to be equal. just because I know you dosn't mean that I should move you any faster than anyone else.

Maturity
When It comes to being Mature, I would say that I'm a pretty mature person. When being staff on SagePvP then It's important to be Mature, like I said above. The staff member is representing the server, so that It is important to be a mature person when staffing on the server. I want to give players a reason to give a good rep for the server, causing more players to come to the server. But besides that, I as a person am a Mature person and think that I'm the right person for the job.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
GameISuckAtThis as well as WuMarik

Additional Information:
I'm a skater boy and I play football,
Hope you enjoyed my staff application If you have any questions, msg me.​

Last edited:

Evan420

Known member
+0,5

An outstanding vocabulary and decent use of grammar.​

Good detail.​

What was your old forums account for sage tho if I may ask? You were staff on here before so you must have an older forum account than the one that you created today.​

Good luck with your application!​

Thanks for the comment, my old staff forum account is HERE , and if I may ask why was it a +.5?

wpo

Veteran Member
This was his old forums account, he used to be staff on Sage.
EDIT: I don't know why he didn't make it on his older account tho, he'll have to answer that.

Sauds

Legendary Member
This was his old forums account, he used to be staff on Sage.
EDIT: I don't know why he didn't make it on his older account tho, he'll have to answer that.

Because his other account has an autistic name, I told him that since the start.

Reactions: wpo

Hayh

💻✅
+1

Good application and a great amount of detail.
I would still suggest you fix your interpunction and grammar.

C

calvin

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @indent on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.