VerpixYT

IGN (In Game Name): VerpixYT

Timezone: GMT +1

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, my discord is Verpix#9004 and my telegram is @Verpix

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes, I have been staff on Minecraft servers before. For example:

BlizzardMC - I was a moderator, the server was factions and had a playerbase of 150 active players and I resigned because I had exams to do. I started as trial helper and got promoted to moderator within 2 weeks because I was doing a good job helping the players and being active in the server.

KryptonPvP - I was an owner, the server had a active playerbase of 100 players and the server shut down because the main owner couldn't pay for it anymore. I started as Media Owner because I had a channel with 1.3k subscribers but after a month I was then promoted to Co Owner and then actual owner since i brought a lot of players to the server and they thought i could do more as the actual owner not just media owner.

GoldenPvP - Was a small server, had 10 players but I was a Manager/platform admin and the server shut down because the owner had school to focus on.. I started as Trial Moderator because the helpers were full, I then worked really hard every day and was very active and was promoted to Mod and then Admin within the next two weeks. I was then promoted to Manager the next week because I was being active on the forums and helped with recruiting and promoting the other staff members so the owner thought I would be a good fit for the role as manager.

AnthraxPvP - This was a small HCF server that averaged around 30 active players, i was a Manager for them and i helped build the staff team. I was demoted because i was inactive, this was because i had school exams to do and they needed me to be active so they demoted me.

I have been staff on some other small servers that have shut down.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff on Sage because I feel like I am able to help the server in many ways, such as making sure the community is not toxic like other HCF servers and making sure the players have a fun and enjoyable experience by providing help to all players and not being biased on any decisions I make as a staff member.
I am also able to help the server get players, as I have over 1,000 subscribers on my YouTube channel and by getting more players the server will be more fun since there is more competition for the active players already. I have always wanted to help out the server when people needed help. I have seen a lot of people wanting to be moved in discord or needing assistance and not getting it because staff were to busy. Sometimes people get really upset because staff aren't responding. I Would love to help the people on the server that need help when other people are busy. I have always enjoyed helping people. It would give me more things to do on the server when i'm not pvping or doing base work. I know the basics of staffing and i'm not a dumb person when it comes to be a staff member. I know how to make smart decisions when dealing with people and other things. I have decent knowledge on screensharing but I need to relearn since I haven't screen shared anyone for a while now. I want to become staff on Sage because I have had a lot of experience of staffing on other servers and I want to help this server out and be a part of it all, I know a lot of HCF commands and I feel like I could bring a lot to the staff team, I also care about the server a lot. I am very mature and helpful for my age, I know when its time to take things seriously and when its time to joke around. I like to give people chances I don't judge them off of one mistake because nobody is perfect we have probably all messed up at least once. I also like to treat every member of Sage the way I would like to be treated because that is only fair for them. A hack free server is the most important. I want to get on the staff team to ban hackers and be a friendly staff. If hackers are not solved then some players quit, it ruins the reputation on the server. I believe I will be able to put and end to the majority of the hackers here on Sage, i feel like getting rid of hacker is important since i have come into contact with lots of hackers on the server in the past and i feel like there is more and i want to help the server get rid of them before they ruin the community.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I should be accepted as staff over the other applicants because I have a lot of previous staff experiences which makes my skills as staff better and improved so I will be more comfortable in certain scenarios than other staff applicants would be. I am also able to be insanely active, I could be on 8+ hours every day if needed. This means I am online a lot even when most staff are offline so I will be able to moderate the server and make sure the players are having fun and no one is backing whilst the other staff are offline. I am also able to be very active on the servers forums and respond to players posts, making sure there satisfied with the responses they get.Since I'm from the UK, I have a different timezone than most staff, this means I am able to be online whilst other staff are asleep and not usually online so I can still make sure the server is fine and going well whilst no other staff member is online. I am a non biased staff member. This means even if I dislike someone or the person being punished or questioned is a member of my faction, I won't favor anymore and I will make sure my punishments and decisions are pure and not biased in anyways because if your biased it shows your not doing your job as staff correctly. Although I'm 15, I'm still a really mature person and I will be a even more mature staff member if I get the opportunity to. I make sure I'm not toxic in chat even if I a angry or annoyed I make sure I don't do anything to ruin the community. I am also able to handle certain situations like hackers and I'm able to provide server support and support on the discord, Teamspeak and the forums. I'm a very honest person when it comes to talking to staff or players in game and on the discord, I try not to lie about anything if I don't have to, even if I dislike the player I still try to be nice to them and help them and be honest to them. I work well as a team so I will be able to work very well with the other staff members and make sure the server has no hackers or people abusing the rules and I will try to help as much as I can with the players and staff members too. I also feel like efficiency within a staff team is a key aspect so I always try to do my job and help players as fast as I can do they don't have to wait too long and get bored. I am very dedicated when it comes to being staff on a server, it becomes one of my top priorities and i try to do the best i can and fix people's problems. I always work hard and put 100% time and effort into everything i do, so if i get staff i will be very dedicated and try to do as much as i possibly can to help the server and the players who play the server.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No, not atm

Last edited:

Austinwg46

Established member

Hi Verpix, there are a couple of reasons why I gave you a -1

- Lacking detail
- Lacking effort
- I haven't seen you in game yet. ( Maybe it could be a mistake)

Goodluck !

- Aus

VerpixYT

Hi Verpix, there are a couple of reasons why I gave you a -1

- Lacking detail
- Lacking effort
- I haven't seen you in game yet. ( Maybe it could be a mistake)

Goodluck !

- Aus
Already has a decent amount of detail, but ill add more thank you for the feedback!

Plus8

[+1]
Detailed application.
Has no proof for the experience but it’s fine.
Seems professional.
Age meets requirements for staff.
Also active

Regards
ImFye

Best of luck on the application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.