Denied [EU/UK] Lurisa's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurisa

IGN (In-Game Name):

Lurisa

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU/UK

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes, I did stop playing Minecraft to focus on school and work. Here is what I can remember from my previous experience:

VeltHCF (Helper): I was a helper for around 2 months as the in-game name of Vool, this is the biggest server I've
been staff on It was a great experience to have as I was challenged with different questions
and problems through my course, I stopped being a staff member as I wasn't happy and enjoyed playing on the server more than
staffing, I resigned on no bad terms as I had to focus on myself with school and work.

CrankedPVP/AstroPVP (Admin/Manager): This was a cosmicpvp test server that everyone knew, it averaged 200+ players a map
the community was nice and the staff was very welcoming and keen I was staff on this server for over 6 months. I left that role
when speaking to the Owner of the server "TheBrySide" about paying for staff
He wasn't happy about it and denied it, I'm a very humble person but I was the best staff member he has and treated me so badly that didn't match my needs. I resigned because of how inconsiderate he was
CommunityPVP (Moderator): On this server, it was fun because we could play and the staff, owner and managers were nice
however, the admin wasn't fond of me just of first impressions and he kept putting me down
as if I was in the wrong and doing a bad job so after 1 month of being staff on the server I resigned and left.

BlizzardMC (Moderator): Blizzard was the best cosmic test server, It was so organised and fun to be on, the community
was amazing and the staff so welcoming? I was trial-mod for 1 week and had been promoted
to Moderator the following week, I did a good job and I was really good friends with the owner and kept in contact with him
but I had some family issues come up so I couldn't be active often so I was demoted and
removed from the staff team.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to be staff on your server as on Sage PVP the staff and people that play are so nice and I would love to be
apart from that community, I feel like id is a perfect role for Helper/Moderator as I am a good problem solver and think I can help people
as much as I can and as quickly as I can. I like being a staff member because I can help people
and sort out their problems, helping a good community does the world good and I'm good with people that would help a lot.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I was accepted I would be an extra member of staff to move one person out of the 5 in the HCF support waiting room, It
would help the other staff massively. I would be an extra player to ban that hacker, not
every staff member sees. I am a kinda caring person so I will treat everyone equally and make sure they have a good
experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

On a scale, I would be 7.5 / 10 because people always lie and 90% of the time they would lie about lying
I do lie every now and then but nothing that could affect people or hurt them in any way, maybe a lie about damage in a video game
such as (he's low xD) but I would say I'm a very truthful person and very trustworthy.
I have a lot of responsibility in this role as a Trail-mod/Helper and I am ready to take the challenge on the best hcf server yet.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

The only staff member I've spoken to is vMaxwell and it was about a glitch in the game that was quickly resolved.

Additional Information?:

I'm 17 currently in college and study plumbing, I play video games part-time and work part-time inside a gym. I cannot wait to
become staff and play.

Many thanks,

- Lurisa

Anonymous

Known member
Neutral

Although you have experience, you need to add more detail in the sections "Why do you want to be staff" & "How would you improve the player's experience." The more detail, the better. Don't be afraid to add as much detail as possible including how often you're going to be on and how much time you can spend as well.

ignVibeZ

you should add more details, the more details the more the staff team gets to know you better.
+0.5 - Stated Above <3
- ignVibeZ

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.