Denied EU Staff Application

cristian

FORMAT
↬ IGN (In-Game Name):usoup
↬ Age:17.
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?.I never been staff in my life, but anything is worth a try, I'll learn along the way from other staff members and I'd like to dedicate myself to the sagepvp server, I've been playing sage for several years and I know the rules and a lot of these things, I want to offer seriousness from this point of view.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:I would like to start by saying the important things, that is, these days there are many players who play with hacks or break many rules, that is pearl glitching, block glitching, allying and many more things and I am tired of these things happening again and I would like to help these players besides that I have never been a staff member and I would like to learn besides the fact that it seems to me a very interesting thing to be a staff member and to be able to help players communities and as I said above I want to offer seriousness in these circumstances!
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:Well, I could start by saying that I have a lot of activity on this game, in addition to the fact that there are many EU players who go to teamspeak and nobody can help them during that time because there are not many staff members [EU] or probably they are not online, I am not saying this just to make myself look better in front of the person who will look at the application, but I have tested it on my skin, besides the fact that I dedicate myself to the matter of being a staff, I suspect that I will come an excellent staff for EU players or NA as I spend a lot of time on this game and I have time to be active and for NA players yes with these words I do not want to seem arrogant or something that I am better than other staff members but I can say that I can improve helping players by being staff! Thanks for your time!
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?10. Because I am learning to be honest with other people, what I wrote above, those words are written with sincerity because I respect the staff members, besides the fact that I did not make this application to lie, I want to show dedication for this role of being a staff member, as you can see above I have shown that I want to dedicate myself to being a staff member and I can say that I would not try to lie in this application, that's why I want to be as honest as possible with the server sagepvp.org I hope that I will be accepted and with these words I think you can realize that I really do not want to lie in this application and I want to be as honest as possible. I would like to say thank you again for your time!
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)I don t have any staff to vouch for me sorry!
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):6-8 hours probably more dependes now some days i stay alot some days i stay like 3-5 dependes rn but i am active!
↬ What is your discord @?:Cristi/Nevys#6890
↬ Additional Information (optional):Ty for ur time!

Last edited: