Denied [EU] Rebounces Staff Application

Rebounces

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Rebounces
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: A few years ago, I was staff on a KitPvP-related server named SapphirePvP. I was a senior moderator, observing the chat and identifying any rule-breakers, such as those that are cheating. My primary responsibility was to moderate the server and manage the moderators, telling them how to catch the cheaters roaming on the server. The server itself averaged approximately 20 players and during my time staffing here I had gained an understanding of different cheats and clients that could be used on different servers, mainly ghost clients. I had also been staff on a SMP server, named Huhn SMP, which averaged 15-20 players daily. I was a Helper here and my primary duty was to help players and encourage a friendly environment for everyone. This is where I ensure every player received support, the chat not containing any inappropriate content and enforcing rules on the server such as punishing x-rayers/ban evaders. During my staffing experience on these minecraft servers it allowed me to not only gain a deeper understanding of the duties a minecraft moderator has, but how to deal with them in an effective manner that leaves the player as satisfied as possible. I learnt how do deal with player reports and appeals effectively, and how to work collectively as a staff team to enforce the rules while having a fun time.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: One of the main reasons I'm applying today and have been applying for staff roles in the past, is to try and gain an even better understanding of the different components minecraft consists of such as PvP, Survival, Skyblock, Factions etc. as I have been playing it for around a decade ever since I was a child. I can assertively say that I am a responsible person and a quick learner, allowing me to help out the server in many different ways rather than just focusing on PvP. I have a flexible schedule so can be active whenever most needed to assist other staff members/helpers as much as I can, and perhaps teach them how to improve their moderation. Most people know me for being more of a "people pleaser" as I like to give back as much as I can and have fun at the same time. This includes hosting events for the community so they have a chance at winning rewards all while making as many friends as possible. Being a long time player as well as staff on other servers, becoming a staff member on this platform is all I aspire to do in the near future.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would try my absolute best to improve as many players experience as possible by being as active as possible, allowing me to handle player reports, appeals etc. and resolving as many matters as I can whilst leaving the player as satisified as possible. Whether players just need someone to talk to or would like someone to quickly look at an appeal or report I would be happy to handle it for them.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9. I am a pretty honest individual and really have nothing at all to hide. I can be trusted and I like sharing facts about myself that people didn't know before.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Unfortunately I'm not as familiar with most of the staff.
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): During weekdays I can play anywhere between 2-8pm and on weekends 12-8pm
↬ What is your discord @?: @rebounces
↬ Additional Information (optional): There isn't really anything else to add so I will leave it here. The main reason that I am applying to become a productive moderator for this server is because I am familiar with most of the network rules, especially for KitPvP servers. Whichever staff member is currently looking through this, despite whether or not I get accepted, I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Last edited:

ViprIIx_

-1. Little detail. You should try to explain more about what you learned at those servers you were previously staff on. Go more in-depth.