Denied [EU] MixxedAP's Staff Application

MixxedAP

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): MixxedAP

↬ Age: 18

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
My previous experience goes over a few servers. As for the rest of them, I don't really count since they never got developed properly and made a good standing community.
LeafMC: The first server I was ever staff on was LeafMC. This was a faction server that I used to moderate. On this server, I began learning what it meant to be a staff member and all the responsibilities that came with it. I had higher staff members as mentors as I was pretty young and they took me under their wing and thought me how to work as a good staff member. I had lessons or tests rather, they would put us (Jr.Moderators) through different scenarios and we would have to act like it was a real one. Much more than that I don't remember other than this was my introduction to becoming a staff member.

The second server I was staff on I don't even remember the name of. I know that may sound weird, but it is simply the truth. The server was a 2-month adventure before it sadly lost fundings. Here I worked as an assisting staff manager which the title explains the ranks' purposes. Here I got to be a part of the higher ranks of the staff hierarchy and I had a lot more responsibilities and tasks. However, for me personally, I feel like I handled it well and served my purpose. I learned that it is important to take charge and lead everyone when you are being looked up to. And to always make sure you can lead by a good example. I also learned how to handle a little more serious problems on the server's inside.

NitroHCF: The third server I count is NitroHCF. This was an HCF server that shined for a time before its eventual death. This was by far the server I learned the most on. As a moderator here I learned the importance of communication between the ranks. Because if not bigger problems could emerge. I also got to sharpen my earlier skills because we had an evaluation day once every month. That made every staff member always put on their best performance. As I team we cooperated to make every one of ourselves a better not just a staff member, but as a person in general. And to round this of, it was here I learned to screen share and find hackers mostly. In addition to handling chat and stressful situations even better.
Next up I have been staff on is Mythic Network. Mythic is a bungee network with a few fun game modes. Just to clarify it is not the same mythic network as the one based in Australia. This was mainly just a server for me to work on in between finding a good server I want to work on. Here I improved my skills as I always try to do. I don't believe there is much more to it.
ReinMC:
On reinmc i was a moderator. Here I mostly spent my time on the discord answering tickets and talking chat. I got to know the community a lot better as well as how to provide a respectable image of myself. Like how to be serious and to your job while at the same time being fun to talk with. That is a quality I learned and one that I believe is important to have as a staff member.
VaporMC:
VaporMC is a factions server with a lot of similarities to others. This server I am currently staff on, but it has recently gone quiet without any response from any higher forms of staff. So, therefore I count my staff role here inactive. My job on here is mostly answering support tickets and staying in support rooms. As "cheating" is not often present in a factions environment. In my experience that is. However, that may vary from server to server. I also handled players and bug reports. Of course, I was online a lot monitoring chat and such. This staff team was quite fun to work with and consisted of a lot of experienced members. That made it easier for me to pick up on things and keep improving my own skills as a future staff member.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are a few reasons as to why I want to apply for staff. First off I'm looking to get back into staffing after a break. This server seems like a serious and fun server to be a part of. I've always liked being staff on minecraft servers and helping out. When I was little I was always envy of staff members on servers I played on. Once I got old enough I started applying and trying to become staff on various servers. It was and is a tough thing to do without any experience. But I managed to start and it was one of the best things I have done. I absolutely love helping communities and I feel the best and most effective way to do that is becoming a staff member. I want to keep doing what I love while at the same time gather more experience and learn more skills as a staff member that I can later use in life. Furthermore I would like to gather experience in more senior positions so that in the near future I have expanded my qualities enough to inherit and perform at senior level positions.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
With me I can bring a positive attitude and a hard-working work ethic. In addition to also bringing fun and positivity, I also bring maturity and seriousness when times call for it. I always do whatever tasks are assigned to me and more. That frees up space for others and take some pressure off their shoulders. There isn't really much more to it. I promise to bring my best performance and work as hard as needed for the server to succeed. I am a hard-working individual and I plan to keep it that way. In that way I'll improve the players experience.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9/10 I might tell a white lie every now and then. I would never lie about anything serious.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Don't believe so no.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Around 3-4Hrs / weekdays and 4-6hrs/weekends. Depends on the week.

↬ What is your discord @?:
coke8177

HIID

Established member
Congratulations, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @CoryHCF on telegram to setup a time for your interview.