Denied {EU} Koloniz_CZ Staff Aplication (2nd)

Koloniz_CZ

IGN Koloniz_CZ
Age 14
TimeZone EU gtc 2
Country Serbia
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak? Only Teamspeak and discord but its not problem for me to download Telegram.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience? Yes, i was mod on 2 servers.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff because i think that i can help our community.I can add new cosmetics and help new players from hackers and spammers/ toxic people.I can teach our players if they ask where is something or how to do something i can help them.And i am not just like other people other people will just ask for staff to abuse for their rank but NO, i can truly help our community and i will prove it as much as i can.I can be online but sometimes maybe a little less than normal because of school i hope u understand.I also want to help to fix some bugs too.I will work for promote, ill do my best Have a nice day while riding this :D.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me as staff because i can help our community as i said and i am truly ready for this job.Our players will love what we do :D and as i said again and im going to work hard and put as much effort i can!!! Also our players will be happy cuz i will always ban and mute hackrs and i always enyoj doing that :D My work is to help the server and thats what im good at + i will always accept the calls from our staff team and always ss people that are suspicios and if i am in a situation i have never been i will ask for help from staff member to teach me and show me how to react next time.I always hard work in applications but i dont lie there are people that just lie and want to abuse their rank but thats is just stupid i am true guy u will enyoj if i get accepted cuz i will work hard and do the most of job thats needed.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No.
Additional Information: I am sorry that i am applying again but i didnt know how the other application worked xD sorry :) have a nice day.

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.