Denied [EU] FaZe_Kennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name):
FaZe_Kennis

Timezone
GMT

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below)

Minemen Club Demoted
I was a mod on Minemen club I just kept chat chill and screen sharing people who got reported or looked sketchy. I was demoted for inactivity as my internet was down for a few days.
ViperMC (HCF) Resigned https://prnt.sc/ry2lvg
I was a mod on Viper. I feel like this made me better as it is very strict about making the right choice. My experience on this server was very positive, it taught me a lot of new skills.
SagePvP (HCF) Resigned https://prnt.sc/ry2j8b
I was admin on Sagepvp, it was a fun server to staff as I played from the start and helped the owner with new things added and what to remove or nerfed. They also used discord to support players with tickets. This has made me more active on discord and now I keep it opened just in case someone needs help I can respond quickly.
FaithfulMC (HCF) Resigned https://prnt.sc/ry2iwt
Faithful was one of the first HCF servers I was staff on. i learned everything I know about commands and how to deal with situations. It was a fun experience but I resigned as they added rules such as no playing other HCF or practice servers so I resigned as it felt too controlling.

Why would you like to become a staff member?

The first reason I want to become staff on Sage is to lower the amount of toxicity. Toxicity is a big thing in the HCF community and needs to be removed as a lot of players are quite young and shouldn't need to see toxic things such as swearing, racism or bigotry remarks.

The second reason I want to become a staff member is that it was a very enjoyable experience last time. However, if I get accepted, it could be better as there are a lot more active head staff and it will only motivate me to staff and be more active.

One of the main reasons I want to come staff on the Sagepvp Network is to help people. I enjoy helping people and with my experience, I've become a better staff member but they were not as fun. If I get accepted here I am planning to stay long term. I enjoy the grind. Being a staff member should be about helping players and not just wanting a rank or permissions.

The fourth reason I am applying for staff is the knowledge I already know some people already know I was staff on here not too long ago and I already know a lot of the rules and still remember most of them like punishment lengths and the type of proof needed for different situations such as kick and kill or getting stuck in a block.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Experience
I am an experienced staff member as you can see from my experiences above, not only on HCF but also on the network. This will benefit the server as I should make minimum mistakes and make the right decisions 99% of the time. I have played the server from its release, This can also help me if I am accepted as I can relate to problems players have, for instance allying. A lot of people who team fight feel like they get allied on but in reality it's just another faction cleaning up a fight or people just focusing the faction first on conquest. However, if someone does get reported for allying, I will make sure I have 100% proof before doing anything as allying is very easy to false ban.
Activity and productivity
In the past I got promoted very fast, I believe this was for two reasons, The first being how active I was as I got 24-48 hours a week during the summer. The second reason I believe was the productivity I did during this time because it's one thing being active but it's another thing doing something useful with the time you are online.
Efficient
I am very efficient in support rooms and responding to telegram messages. This is a reason I should be accepted as efficiency will benefit the players as they will be in and out but I will make sure I help the player fully before I kick them from the room. I have telegram open all the time when my PC is on so if someone messages me if this is a staff or player asking why I banned someone or a question I will be able to respond efficiently. I also have telegram on my phone so if I'm not on my PC I can advise on what to do.
Approach-ability
I feel that I am a very approachable person, easy to talk to and willing to help others in need. If I get accepted, this will benefit the server as I will be a helper and another new helper will probably feel more comfortable asking a helper a question rather than ask an admin as they could be scared it might be a "dumb" question. If people feel like they can approach me and talk I can help players out a lot easier and they will be comfortable explaining things to me.
Able to record
I have OBS downloaded and I have a keybind so I can turn it on at any time. This is something that can help me as a staff because if I ban someone for any reason and they come into Teamspeak claiming it was a false ban I can let them know I have it recorded and all though I don't need to send it to the players I could and if they still think its a false ban I can get a second opinion or they could make an appeal with that video in it.
Professionalism
I have proven in the past I am very professional, this is an important thing on most Minecraft servers as the staff are the ones who deal with players each day, If staff are unprofessional players will dislike the server and leave for a different one.

can any current staff members vouch for you?
Idoles

Additional Information?
I enjoy playing other games to Minecraft such as overwatch and CS:GO and will make sure I can take common breaks between staffing and don't over staff and get tired.

NQ0

+0.5
•Good experience
•Application needs more detail in “Why do you want to become a staff member”

GoodLuck broski!!

xRyan

Plagiarized
Proof is not valid
^^
Does not show any name except ignhiko, which I checked namemc and it shows no history of said name.

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @FaZe_Kennis, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Reason for previous demotion on Sage
- Previous bans on your other account

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.