Denied [EU] Bowtell's Staff Application

Bowtel

IGN (In-Game Name): Bowtell

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Head-Admin and Media Manager at PvPSurf (MC PVP Server)

Admin at Skylad (MC Skyblock Server)

Admin at IcyTweaker (MC Optimizer [like RegeditMC])

Co-Owner/Staff Organizer at Town Ori (MC MODDED SMP Server)

Management at Nightmare Outpost (MC PvP Server)

Sr-Mod and Media Manager at PrestigeMC (MC PVP Server)

Moderator and Verifier in CloaksPlus (MC Capes Service)

Moderator at PvPRP (Texture Pack Service / Showcase server)

Moderator at Hone (PC Optimizer)

Moderator at Mineplex (Mc Misc. Server)

Support at Refine Development (MC Plugins Supplier)

Guide at MineClub & MineClub Events (MC Minigames Server)

Helper and Council Member at Melon Client (MC PVP Client)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member because I believe I’m suitable for the position due to my ability to help people efficiently and effectively. As I’m already quite active in the server, helping people whenever I see fit. I will work even harder to satisfy the community’s needs, if given the opportunity to be part of the staff team!
I can work well with others and i am very professional and calm. Though in the past I’ve had some mishaps, I’ve been working on it, and have improved greatly. I am very mature for my age and have a level of professionalism and ethics most people don't have.
I'm always determined to finish whatever task I have and never leave anyone without help, I'm also passionate about moderating and always like to keep things in order, so no matter who it is that breaks a rule, friend or not, they will be punished. Anyone that pings me for help will get my attention right away, if not, I'm either asleep or helping someone else in which case ill tell them to be patient while I'm done with the other member or even help multiple people at the same time!
Being a reliable person is important as hell. You have to know what it takes to be a reliable person and to get the trust of people. If i get accepted you will see that with time i will become very trustworthy and reliable for SagePVP! I can be very loyal and can work well with others.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I can improve the players experience by helping them thru difficult situations, taking care of rule breaker and creating an incredible and enjoyable stay at SagePVP!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty at a firm 9.5 and the reason it is not a 10 is because if you ask me really personal stuff i probably wont give you a full detailed explanation

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

I do not think so, no ;(

Additional Information?:

I know this application was dull, but i promise i will do my best and get up to SagePVP's needs and expectations if i do get accepted as staff!
My Discord: Bowtell#3159 / My Twitter: twitter.com/bOWOtell / My Telegram: t.me/bowtell

Bowtel

This could use better wording and better layout IMO, but i still think it turned out alright. My answers we're kinda lame but i really love SagePVP and i frankly want to be able to go out there and do amazing stuff in the community!

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.