Status
Not open for further replies.

ethan1224

IGN:
Ethan1224

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I do not have any previous staff experience, but I would like to learn from the staff team here on sage, this is one of my many dreams to become staff on a server and help out the community. Everyone has a beginning to their staffing career, and I'm hoping Sage is where I will learn how to be a wonderful staff member.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on SagePvp because I would like to learn how to staff. I've been playing Minecraft since I was a kid, I always wanted to know what it is like to be a staff member. I've also played HCF for around 2 years now, on multiple different servers, so I know how HCF works. I’ve seen a lot of cheaters, pearl glitchers, and people lying to staff, so I will be able to make good decisions based on my previous experiences, I can get a clearer picture using my own experiences and relating to the player while staffing. Even though I don't know much about staffing, I would love to take the time and learn everything that I can. I have seen some things from watching others' stuff on YouTube, so I believe I would know the basics when I'm first starting. I have a spotless record, I never cheat on servers, I have never been banned or muted, so I understand how clean players feel when someone is cheating. From someone who has seen HCF from a player’s point of view, it is very frustrating when someone gains an unfair advantage against me. It also is very frustrating when staff members are not capable of helping in any given situation. I am confident that my 2 years of playing HCF will give me a solid starting point to see where the player is coming from, and what they are feeling in times of need. I can use this experience to assist decision-making in most situations. I am eager to have the opportunity to help others, and I hope to be given the chance to do so.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will improve the players’ experiences by getting rid of any rule breakers/cheaters from the Sagepvp network. I will also make it one of my missions to minimize the waiting time in TS support rooms. I know what it is like to wait hours for a staff member’s assistance, and I would try to prevent these prolonged waits as much as I can. Taking any situation that would come my way from an unbiased viewpoint is also very important to me. If a player has a record of being rude to staff, I will give them the same understanding and opportunities to prove their case and show their evidence before any decisions are made. I would like to keep a friendly environment with players, even when tensions can start to rise. I will take an unbiased opinion on every situation. I am very willing to learn from my peers and take any bit of advice that anyone can throw my way. I also respect authority, not questioning higher-ups is a very important part of learning to be a staff member. I will take any suggestion or tip I can get, without question and without delay.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would consider myself an 8. I believe honesty is a key part of being mature. I believe someone who is honest will be able to paint the clearest picture to anyone involved in any situation. Having a lying staff member can lead to various issues I would rather not be a part of.

Can any current staff member vouch for you?: (optional)
No current staff members can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:
My name is Ethan, I am very eager to learn new things that come with being a part of a staff team. I have been playing HCF for around 2 years and I feel that the gamemode is becoming quite bland to play. Everything that I’ve ever disliked about the game (relating to staff interactions) I will try to minimize. I usually put around 3-4 hours playing HCF, and since I have this new passion for staffing, I will easily be able to put around 3-4 hours a day at least. I get out of school at 2 PM, and I have maintained a job for the last 4 years. I believe that maintaining this job proves that I can be committed to something for extended periods of time. I have developed great life skills from this job, such as maturity, self courage, and social skills. I can use these social skills to de-escalate any situation and keep the situation as controlled as possible. I am confident in my abilities, and I don't second guess myself. I will not be shy, and I will be open to talking to anybody and everybody. I hope you can consider me for this position, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Socials:
Telegram: @ Emoneyyy1224
Discord: Ethn#5835
(I have teamspeak, and a working microphone)​

E

Elway

Application pending.

Please message me on telegram for more information.

My telegram is @cartierbracelet.

The final decision will be made in teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.