Denied Estratto Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estratto

IGN (In-Game Name): Estratto
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, FireBorn 120on and other experiences with server under 60on.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Because I would like to staff on this server because I like it a lot and I would like to help the server with the controls, Then because I could be an added validity to the server, I have a lot of free time, and I know how to do ScreenShare, Then I would also like to help the server with the cleaning of the cheaters in the server, I also have the possibility to do Staff Series having a channel with 200+ subscribers on youtube, Also because I would like to improve my experiences as a staffer, and with SagePvP I would take them very far, I could also help the server in areas of ideas if in the future they will have decisions for new mode
(I can stay between 6-12h in the server)

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Cleaning the server of cheaters, and holding a serious chat without toxicity
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? in ScreenShare i think 7-8 becauseand i have so much friends who can do easly ss, i also bought a sslesson from Leech, And soon i receive a sslesson from xMaruko.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No
Additional Information?: My real Name is Florian, i have 19 y.o. and i was born in Albania, i started in 2019 to do screensharing, In 2020 I created a community of my own called OCSquad (Renamed after a few months in BASquad), Helping the people who supported us (helping in the field of screenshare), in recent years I have made friends with many people who know how to do ss, Es. xMaruko, Leech, zcbig, etc.

Last edited:

BONGAY

I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED

Reason for the denial is lack of detail.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Kind Regards
BONGAY

Status
Not open for further replies.