Status
Not open for further replies.

Erzx

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): Erzx_

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
PvPTemple - Admin
At first, pvptemple was a great experience for me, I've learned a lot & enjoyed my time there. improved my communication skills & ss skills. Reason of Departure: Server went under maintenance and was never released & management started doing stupid things that I didn't like. Therefore, I've resigned. proof: click here - click here

Zonix - Mod
Didn't really learn much at zonix since it shut down once I became a Mod. However, I've Improved my chat moderation skills. Reason of Departure: The previous owner known as "Weirdkid" has griefed the server. Therefore, It has shut down & been merged into pvptemple. proof: click here - click here

UHCHub - Senior-Mod
UHCHub was one of my best experiences, I really enjoyed my time there due to the staff being very friendly and chill. Also, They taught me a lot about ssing. Reason of Departure: I've resigned from UHCHub to take the chance to join Zonix. Proof: click here

Potionland - Trial-Mod
I was very excited when I first joined Potion.land. I had a lot of fun, Refreshed my memory of staffing & gained experience. Reason of departure: I didn't staff for almost 2 years, so my staffing wasn't the best. I did some false mutes & got demoted. Proof: click here

Synar - Platform-Admin
I had a lot of experience in Synar. I started by trial-mod and worked my way up to platform-admin. I've already learned a lot about being staff, being professional, dealing with people & SS. I started teaching Synar Staff once I got Platform-Admin Therefore, I have experience in teaching staff as well. Reason of departure: Owners gave Famous People Admin rank. Most of them were cheaters which I didn't like at all. Therefore, I resigned. Proof: click here

uDrop - Mod+
uDrop taught me how to be professional, gave me a lot of ss methods, taught me how to use them & find undetected clients. Reason of departure: I used to have a semi-full-access account back then. I got staff on that SFA Account. Therefore, Owner got his account back & Griefed. Unfortunately, No one believed me and I got demoted. Proof: click here

Potland - Admin
Potland was my first experience. I've learned a lot there, learned how to be professional, calm, efficient, hard-working. Besides, I learned how to SS there. Reason of departure: Potland became Synar. New Owners, New Staff. Proof: click here (namemc.com/erzx_)

PvPCore - Staff-Manager
PvPCore was one of the most enjoyable experiences. I learned how to deal with toxicity, learned more ss methods, I learned some basic code. Reason of departure: Server shutdown due to Financial State. Proof: Unfortunately I can't find the owner anywhere.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
SagePvP has always been a goal of mine since I've started staffing, I would like to join sage staff team because I feel like the staff team actually has fun and that this Is a good environment for staff members. I would like to have a bit of fun, but I will work hard whenever needed. I'm positive that I'll actually enjoy my time here whilst also showing what I am capable of doing as a skilled staff member. I also have some friends on the staff team, Therefore, I'm sure I'll enjoy my time and they will be able to assist me whenever I need their help. I would like to give players the best experience possible, enforce the rules to everyone on the server with no exceptions and punish any rule-breakers. I've had a good time with staff members and they were always there when I needed them, I would like to become a staff member to help them look after each player and give the other players a good experience. I've seen quite a lot of cheaters in the past few weeks. I would like to assist in removing these rule-breakers and make the server clean. I want to expand my staff experiences, I haven't really been staff on any recent popular servers. I believe sagepvp would be the perfect fit for me.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?::
I would be improving players' experience by being professional all the time while helping players. This means, Not being biased to anyone including friends, No acting like a kid & overall being mature. I would also be online for lots of hours looking after each player doing my best to assist them. A huge factor to being a good staff member is having motivation to continue working. I'm very dedicated to sage & I have all the motivation I need. I have learned how to be efficient, and when I say efficient I mean, understanding how to manage my time & not wasting it on useless things. some staff members are very aggressive towards players, some even turn players pc's off while ssing. I can assure you that I never did something like that and would never do. I would like to help to reduce these people and to assist players. Here are some traits of mine that will help me become a great staff member.

Professionalism: I've got a lot of past staff experience, Therefore, I've learned how to be professional, speak with clients, how to deal with toxicity calmly, listen to people and take advice & not to get annoyed from criticism.

Fairness: Let's say there is a problem: I would listen to both Povs'. I will go in-depth about the problem, try to understand the problem & Make sure I made the right decision. I always think twice before I make a decision.

Dedication: I'm pretty dedicated to sage, this is the 3rd staff application I make. I will keep doing my best to join the sage staff team.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9/10. No one is perfect, everyone lies occasionally and that's how we learn.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
[Mod] Reapify

Additional Information?:

AlgerinoGOD

+1 This guy is mature and deserves to become a Staff Member on SagePvP, saw him on uhchub and he is a great guy

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.