Erzx

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
Erzx_
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
PvPTemple - Admin
At first, pvptemple was a great experience for me, I've learned a lot & enjoyed my time there. improved my communication skills & ss skills. Reason of Departure: Server went under maintenance and was never released & management started doing stupid things that I didn't like. Therefore, I've resigned. proof: click here - click here

Zonix - Mod
Didn't really learn much at zonix since it shut down once I became a Mod. However, I've Improved my chat moderation skills. Reason of Departure: The previous owner known as "Weirdkid" has griefed the server. Therefore, It has shut down & been merged into pvptemple. proof: click here - click here

UHCHub - Mod
UHCHub was one of my best experiences, I really enjoyed my time there due to the staff being very friendly and chill. Also, They taught me a lot about ssing. Reason of Departure: I've resigned from UHCHub to take the chance to join Zonix. Proof: click here

Potionland - Trial-Mod
I was very excited when I first joined Potion.land. I had a lot of fun, Refreshed my memory of staffing & gained experience. Reason of departure: I didn't staff for almost 2 years, so my staffing wasn't the best. I did some false mutes & got demoted. Proof: click here

Synar - Platform-Admin
I had a lot of experience in Synar. I started by trial-mod and worked my way up to platform-admin. I've already learned a lot about being staff, being professional, dealing with people & SS. I started teaching Synar Staff once I got Platform-Admin Therefore, I have experience in teaching staff as well. Reason of departure: Owners gave Famous People Admin rank. Most of them were cheaters which I didn't like at all. Therefore, I resigned. Proof: click here

uDrop - Mod+
uDrop taught me how to be professional, gave me a lot of ss methods, taught me how to use them & find undetected clients. Reason of departure: I used to have a semi-full-access account back then. I got staff on that SFA Account. Therefore, Owner got his account back & Griefed. Unfortunately, No one believed me and I got demoted. Proof: click here

Potland - Admin
Potland was my first experience. I've learned a lot there, learned how to be professional, calm, efficient, hard-working. Besides, I learned how to SS there. Reason of departure: Potland became Synar. New Owners, New Staff. Proof: click here (namemc.com/erzx_)

PvPCore - Staff-Manager
PvPCore was one of the most enjoyable experiences. I learned how to deal with toxicity, learned more ss methods, I learned some basic code. Reason of departure: Server shutdown due to Financial State. Proof: Unfortunately I can't find the owner anywhere.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member for a lot of reasons. I enjoy supporting players with their difficulties, I really hate to see when a player is having a difficulty and needs assistance. this is where I come and support him. I want to be a staff member on a server that will be allowing me to improve myself. I'm 100% interested in SagePvP & looking forward to becoming staff on sage for a long duration. One of the main reasons is that I want to expand my staff experiences, I haven't been staff on recent popular servers and in my opinion sage is the best option right now. I had a couple of friends on the staff team but I was unable to join them because I did not meet the age requirement at the time. I've always wanted to become a staff member on SagePvP & I'm willing to give a lot of my hours to help improve the SagePvP network. Also, I've been feeling bored since summer began. Therefore, I want to be a staff member on sage to enjoy my time, help everyone and do something new. SagePvP was always a goal of mine since I first joined, but I was lacking a lot of things back then such as maturity, age requirement ... etc. But I can assure you that I'm not lacking those things anymore and that I'm working every day to Improve myself as a staff member & a human being. my goal is to make everyone enjoy their time on sage. I would also like to treat everyone equally no matter what their relationship is with me. I want to improve players' experience

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve players' experience by being mature. Many people may understand the definition of maturity differently. For me, I would say the definition of maturity is to have a great mindset and not to have any hatred towards anyone. To be mature you should act older. You shouldn't get annoyed by little things. This is the definition of maturity in my opinion. I would also be a great fit for the team because I enjoy my time as a staff member and I don't get bored at all. this will ensure that I'll be doing my best all of the time. also, I will be efficient, I've learned how to manage my time and not waste it on useless things. I'll also be making the server cheat-free by being online for a lot of hours watching cheaters and supporting players. Some staff members are extremely aggressive towards players. Some of them even turn players' computers off while ssing. I wanna help reduce all of those while supporting the players. Here are some traits of mine that will help me become a great staff member.

Professionalism: I've got a lot of past staff experience, Therefore, I've learned how to be professional, speak with clients, how to deal with toxicity calmly, listen to people and take advice, not cry & get annoyed from criticism.

Fairness: Let's say there is a problem: I would listen to both Povs'. I will go in-depth about the problem, try to understand the problem & Make sure I made the right decision. I always think twice before I make a decision.

Dedication: I tend to always do my best and provide the best. I'm always trying to learn new things & learn from my mistakes. Additionally, I'm addicted to this server. I want to bring the best out of it.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself an 8.5, I believe that lying is a very bad thing. However, no one is perfect, everyone lies occasionally & that's how we learn.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Essenced, Reapify
Additional Information?:
Thank you for reading and have a good day :)

Cqmpetent

I can't really make 3 different applications, this is the second new app that I made.

HUGE -REP
------------------------------------
You can, and you should. Copying your old applications, doesn't show dedication or effort into wanting to become a staff member on the SagePvP network. It just shows that you're lazy and have no real motivation to join the staff team other than staff hunting.
------------------------------------

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.