Denied Enderfine's Staff Application.

Enderfine

IGN (In Game Name): Enderfine / bradleythefatass (ALT)

Timezone: Eastern Time

Do you own a quality microphone?: I'm not sure what you mean by "quality microphone" but mine is ok.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Only Discord. I don't have a phone so I can't use Telegram. My laptop doesn't have a lot of space on it so I don't have TS3 / TeamSpeak 3.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: No.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become a staff member because I think I can help the server in three ways. One being able to control the chat. Two is helping taking down hackers. Three is helping the players / community. Controlling / handling the chat and stopping hackers are the easy. I know right from wrong so I know what looks like hacks and bad talk. If I can gather information about the server I can help players in need. Like I can answer their questions. Or help them with something else.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: In the previous question I explained but, I should become staff on this server because I can Help players, Control the chat, and stop hackers.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No due to the fact I know no staff member on the server.
Additional Information: Good Luck to me and others who applied for staff on the server "SagePvp"

EloUp

Established member
[-1]
People have to understand if they want to get set to pending, they have to put tons of effort into their application.
I suggest reading other pending applications.
Best of luck,
EloUp

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Enderfine, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.