End The Staff Abuse holy fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty

Known member
Never once have I threatened to dox but okay bud you legit sucked Chronic's cock for the past 3 days and now you think he's gonna instantly accept your staff application oml.

Nathan just stop.
Elize, and bud you wonder why you are so hated

Headed

Bro you responding to this dumbass doesn't help anything

You're a media owner, the owners have had him under control for a very long time

Giving away more money than you make is not "doing well"
He's been doing this stuff for a while and I'm actually the person who stepped up and said something about it. And no, I'm not just a "media-owner", people just think that just because I'm a youtuber. We actually are doing well, not sure how you would know since you don't have access to buycraft so nice one

Promotheus

Listen man if you really don't like the server don't play it. Stop acting like a child and posting stupid shit on the forums. No one cares about your input, find a new server to play we don't want you here.
Yo headed idk who banned him but this is just a straight up mistake. This is indeed do comedy.

Ties

Established member
Never once have I threatened to dox but okay bud you legit sucked Chronic's cock for the past 3 days and now you think he's gonna instantly accept your staff application oml.

Nathan just stop.
shut the fuck up no one asked

i have no clue why people associate me with you and it’s starting to piss me off

you’re actually a fucking baby please grow up

Ties

Established member
He's been doing this stuff for a while and I'm actually the person who stepped up and said something about it. And no, I'm not just a "media-owner", people just think that just because I'm a youtuber. We actually are doing well, not sure how you would know since you don't have access to buycraft so nice one
A. Name one shot you’ve called
B. Bro so many servers I’ve been at (including Velt) had people without buycraft who wanted to see how the server was doing. All you have to do is add up the donations and subtract the buycraft and paypal given out the previous week

Headed

B. Bro so many servers I’ve been at (including Velt) had people without buycraft who wanted to see how the server was doing. All you have to do is add up the donations and subtract the buycraft and paypal given out the previous week
Not trying to steal credit from others, but I made a few crate keys less op, I deal with youtubers/partners which isn't my job because I'm a "media-owner" but I do it anyways, and many more things that a media-owner wouldn't be dealing with.
You don't have buycraft access, you cannot physically see our income so why assume we're losing money? How can you add up donations when you don't have access to buycraft? Are you on the server 24/7 reading donations in chat?

S

Scottay

just stop bro

Serae

Established member
Not trying to steal credit from others, but I made a few crate keys less op, I deal with youtubers/partners which isn't my job because I'm a "media-owner" but I do it anyways, and many more things that a media-owner wouldn't be dealing with.
You don't have buycraft access, you cannot physically see our income so why assume we're losing money? How can you add up donations when you don't have access to buycraft? Are you on the server 24/7 reading donations in chat?
So why was the f top payouts reduced even more into buycraft on hcf?

Headed

So basically you are just saying that because you are broke and can't pay that amount of money lmao.
No, he's saying why would we waste money on an f top prize when people play our server no matter what the price is. You have obviously never run a business because you don't know how to manage money. We're not going to keep f top prize the same when we don't need to, and now we can use the money from f top for other projects or new partnerships.

Serae

Established member
No, he's saying why would we waste money on an f top prize when people play our server no matter what the price is. You have obviously never run a business because you don't know how to manage money. We're not going to keep f top prize the same when we don't need to, and now we can use the money from f top for other projects or new partnerships.
New Partners? You mean who would come to Sage half of the partners have already been scammed by Jacob!!!!!!

Sauds

Legendary Member

The server is indeed lacking funds and if Jacob wasn’t the developer it would be over by now. Most “Media-Owners” nowadays deal with the media do it isn’t anything big. You don’t need to read donations to see the partner team is dogshit, no active paid uploaders but yourself.

I’m not starting drama nor do I ever agree with Sarah apart from now.

Please don’t bring up managing money, you’d be shocked to know how money for “Verus Operations” has been handled ??. Also when you switched f top rewards hella people noticed and stopped playing so that’s a lie.

Serae

Established member
The server is indeed lacking funds and if Jacob wasn’t the developer it would be over by now. Most “Media-Owners” nowadays deal with the media do it isn’t anything big. You don’t need to read donations to see the partner team is dogshit, no active paid uploaders but yourself.

Please don’t bring up managing money, you’d be shocked to know how money for “Verus Operations” has been handled ??. Also when you switched f top rewards hella people noticed and stopped playing so that’s a lie.
Serae freak*

Headed

Obviously the server wouldn't be a thing if it wasn't for Jacob. "Most Media-Owners nowadays deal with the media it isn't anything big" so you know all the things I do day-to-day haha. You shouldn't talk about a topic like that if you've never experienced it.

I know people noticed the change in f top rewards, but we're still averaging the same players, and many other servers got rid of f top prizes so people should be grateful that we still do it. Some people actually play Sage for fun because it's enjoyable, others play for the money. People can complain all they want, what other well-developed server like Sage has f top prizes anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.