End The Staff Abuse holy fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headed

Sage is fucked idgaf anymore just gonna chargeback @Jacob sue me cunt idgaf

both shit

yep
Listen man if you really don't like the server don't play it. Stop acting like a child and posting stupid shit on the forums. No one cares about your input, find a new server to play we don't want you here.

Serae

Established member
Listen man if you really don't like the server don't play it. Stop acting like a child and posting stupid shit on the forums. No one cares about your input, find a new server to play we don't want you here.
without me Sage is dead lmao

Hunslet

Established member
Some peoples emails are private, and can contain sensitive information, such as their full name so they were trying to protect themself from being Doxed. In my opinion this ban was 100% justified.

Ties

Established member
A. No way me going at str2 made him leave LMAO
B. Elize deadass go outside stop playing this server and complaining cause the people that run it don't care
C. All the staff will eternally be retarded
D. I just charged back a large sum, you should do the same :)
E. Smh just fucking grow up before you go insane

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Ties

Established member
We're doing perfectly fine stop playing
Bro you responding to this dumbass doesn't help anything

You're a media owner, the owners have had him under control for a very long time

Giving away more money than you make is not "doing well"

Serae

Established member
@Serae/Elize, This ban was justified, as i was once in your faction, and always threatening to dox. :eek:k_hand:
Never once have I threatened to dox but okay bud you legit sucked Chronic's cock for the past 3 days and now you think he's gonna instantly accept your staff application oml.
A. No way me going at str2 made him leave LMAO
B. Elize deadass go outside stop playing this server and complaining cause the people that run it don't care
C. All the staff will eternally be retarded
D. I just charged back a large sum, you should do the same :)
E. Smh just fucking grow up before you go insane

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Nathan just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.