(Sold)

WenjaPvP:
[2/14/2017]
Position: Senior Admin
Player count: (150-350)
(Closed)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Conformability
I know I can meet all the requirements on SagePvP and I think I will have an enjoyable time while staffing on the network. I've been staff on many servers in the past so I'm not new to the current community. I know how to solve almost all situations related to HCF and I think I can help other staff members with their problems as well. I have been playing in the community since 2016, which I feel like makes me a better applicant than others which gives me more conformability while doing my job since I know how to properly deal with situations.

Enjoyment
One of the many reasons why I want to become a staff member on Sage is because I've always been interested and in being a staff member on Minecraft. I love helping players out and solving whatever problems they come across to better the state of the server and the players. I find enjoyment in talking to new players every day and as well with solving new situations that I haven't solved before. I also enjoy uploading staff series to show my growth on a server and to show how much I enjoy helping players.

Cleaning the community
One of my main goals on Sage is to clean out the community from the cheaters and the toxic unwanted players that join the network. Personally having a clean community is a big part of the server and the things I would like to get done while being staff on this network. I will make sure to keep chat friendly and to make sure not any racist slurs or anything not allowed on the server is being said in chat. Last by not least, there's always going to be cheaters on HCF, and I'm here to help lower the number of cheaters on this network to help the players enjoy their time that is spent on Sage.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Maturity
I'm very mature when it's needed and I'll be professional when dealing with players or other staff members. I will not goof around or be immature around players nor will I act like a child. There's always a time to have fun and mess around but I will know when to be mature and professional and when the time is to have fun. I know when the correct time to behave.

Responsibility
I will make sure all my tasks get completed before I do anything else. If a player or staff member asks me anything I will make sure it gets answered. I will put my staff responsibilities before anything else. If any duty is handed to be I will make sure to complete that duty before playing on the network or going to go do something else. I will never abuse any power given to me on this network and if I have control over someone else I will never go out of my way to abuse it or take advantage over someone or something.

Kindness
I'm very nice to people and I will be nice to the players and other staff members on the team. I will treat everyone with respect and politeness. I think respecting someone is an appropriate thing to do, also showing care to a situation is also very important so the player doesn't think you're just helping them because you have to and going out of your way. I will be considerate to other people while I'm apart of the staff team and I will also be very helpful to anyone that needs support.

Knowledgeability
I have more than the basic knowledge of a player and I know what will be expected from other staff members. I also will be able to solve situations better than some other people can. I know how the community has changed over the past years so I know what will be expected and I'll make sure to be over the expectations over other staff members on the server. If I do not have enough permission as the staff rank I was given to help the player I will make sure they get support from another staff member that has enough permission to make sure the player is happy and their problem or question gets solved.

Helpfulness
I will be helping any player that needs assistance from a staff member. I'll make sure every player's question gets answered and I will answer them professionally. I will treat every player how I would like to be treated, with kind and respect. If I was on the network in a game and someone asked a question in chat I will put the player's question in front of the gameplay and make sure to help the player first before I put myself first before the player.

Activity
While being staff on SagePvP, I will focus almost all my free time on this network. Mainly to make sure I'm doing what I'm mostly here to do. I will be in TeamSpeak every time I'm on the server to ensure that all players and not waiting in the support rooms for a long period of time without any staff assistance. I will also always be keeping an eye open for a chat to make sure I'm filtering all the players that are trying to say prohibited words.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I've worked with Arcticcc in the past and I think he would vouch for me on becoming a staff member on Sage.
Additional Information?:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Last edited:

wpo

Veteran Member
Neutral
Well-structured application but show proof of previous staff experiences.

Good luck!
Btw are you new to sage, or what gamemode do you play the most?​

Enable

Neutral

Well-structured application but show proof of previous staff experiences.​

Good luck!​

Btw are you new to sage, or what gamemode do you play the most?​
Proof of most relevant servers
Faithful
Minemenclub
https://prnt.sc/s32dfp

I've been playing on Sage with a couple of my friends recently and I've been really interested in becoming a staff member around this week.

Hazzay

+1

Worked with Enable in the past, very mature and to the point about everything. He would most definitely be a great addition to the staff team on Sage.

Status
Not open for further replies.