Status
Not open for further replies.

Cqmpetent

IGN (In-Game Name):

TaxLimit

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU ( GMT+3 )

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

SagePvP - Helper ( Demoted ) - It was a wonderful experience being a staff member on the SagePvP Network, I'll be honest it was my best experience staffing that I have ever had and that is the soul reason why I am applying again 6-7 months later. I got demoted becuase of multiple misunderstandings and miscommunication between me and Calvin ( from my POV ). I said some out of pocket stuff including dark humour etc. my chat logs displayed me chatting unproffesionally with my long time friends in faction chat and I think anyone who looked at the logs misunderstood what I said out of context and had a bad impression of the text from the things I may have said.

( The only proof I have is me banning flushaaimlocks in this video of his and talking to him in ts )

HCRival - Helper/Mod ( Resigned / Forced ) - I was a few days / a weeks time from getting Moderator, but was forced to resign because of personal feelings towards corrupt ownership, pedophilia going on in the server amongst the staff team, threats of getting doxed if I stayed a staff member. It was a good experience and definitely made me learn a lot about staffing in an HCF environment ( So Did SagePvP ) whilst also becoming the first real HCF server I was staff on.

ScumCraft - Admin / Staff Manager - This server got popular because of the famous youtuber JackSucksAtLife making a youtube video about the server. I spent a few months there learning the basics of staffing and improving myself and my skills ( social skills ). It was an experience I will never forget as it made me love being a staff member and helping people daily with their needs.

The Video :

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member, because I feel like I could compare it with a lot of the things that make me experience the most amount of joy in the world. I love helping people and being there when someone is in need and I love being that person who they can rely on and ask for help at any moment in time. Having dealt with a lot of situations including bullying, social anxiety, depression, feeling worthless I have learned to appreciate the kindness it takes to help someone and how that affects other people. Therefore, I have always wanted and have strived to be that helping hand that people could reach out to and recieve the help they have needed and wanted. I also want to say that I've learned from my mistakes from my last staffing experience at SagePvP and have grown so much in that 7 month period, that I feel as if I am ready to have a new start and really prove myself worthy of being an established staff member on the SagePvP server. I've played the server for about 2-3 years now and it's been a blast and a half, I have met a lot of cool people and have had a lot of really nice experiences on the server and I just want to give back as a staff member because I feel that being a staff member would give me that chance to give back to the community as a way of thanking them for all of the wonderful times they have given me and all the time that this server has given me aswell. Being a staff member means a lot to me and is something I take pride in, I feel I didn't get to show my worth the last time I was a staff member and didn't take it that tad bit more seriously which would've made me still stay a staff member on the SagePvP network TO THIS DAY! I hope the managers will find it in their hearts to forgive me and give me a second shot at this, because it really does mean a lot to me and I would do anything to make sure I could get that second chance on this server and prove myself not only to the staff team and the community, but to myself aswell.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

🕒 Time 🕒

I would make it a priority to make time for any person in need of help. I don't have a lot going on in my daily life in summer, so I would always be free if anyone needed help or someone to talk to and have a nice conversation with. I think a staff member who makes time for to help people is a huge asset to the staff team and that people who do make time tend to be the best staff members out of the bunch.

😌 Attitude 😌

Having a great attitude, a lot of people are afraid to ask for help or reach out to people with a bad attitude because it is very, offputting, discomforting and plainly rude when someone is asking for help and they have to feel those ways while seeking for it. I always tend to have a warm attitude and mindset when it comes to staffing, as explained in "why do you want to become a staff member" I understand how much it can mean to help someone and the feeling of helping people just puts a smile on my face and I can't get angry when I'm staffing which is a huge + in my book.

✊ Trust ✊

Being able to be trustworthy is a huge asset. If people can trust you enough for you to not snitch or keep a secret then they will be more inclined to talk to you and be more open with you. Being trustworthy is very important and necessary to being a staff member. How are you supposed to be trusted in providing the best possible experience for someone seeking help if you can't be trusted? Those two thoughts contradict themselves, because if you can't be trusted then you can't be assigned to be the helping hand that the community needs for it to become better.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10, I am very bluntly honest and I think it's actually one of my biggest weaknesses. Being honest is good, but being too honest can be a detriment, I may say too much sometimes when it isn't needed and I'm still trying to work on it and learn to hold back on saying some things that may hurt other people's feelings when what I'm trying to say isn't meant to do so.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

The only staff member I know that is still staffing from when I last staffed is Deployable, but I'm positive he wouldn't vouch for me like that. I remember him being a nice guy and looking out for me, but I don't think he's very eager for me to be on the staff team again, unfortunately.

Additional Information?:

I don't really have anything more to say, other than I hope this is the start of something great.​

Last edited:
E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.