Denied Embolism's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0CE

Established member
I'm just gonna be honest

You seem like a nice guy but I don't think that you would fit a position as a staff here yet. This is mainly because you don't have that much experience as a staff member on HCF servers. Also, don't use emojis in your staff application and try to unbold the answers.

Good luck.

ciccioni

Neutral
I think you are fit for being staff member on here
Add a few more details and I'll change my rate.

Kind Regards,
piccioni.

Last edited:

CrxssCourt

-1 I think you touched on the point where that server was owned by JackSucksAtLife, not sure if you thought Sage takes a bias approach on applications and that telling them the server was run by a well known media creator will higher you're chances, but it won't. Seems a bit inexperienced as a staff member, not many large servers listed in this application so there is no way to judge you're ability on dealing with situations involving a lot of people. Not much information said about you're personal reasons for applying, and you're motivation to work for the Sage, but if you can improve on these topics I'm sure it will help a lot. Good luck!

TaxLimit

Known member
-1 I think you touched on the point where that server was owned by JackSucksAtLife, not sure if you thought Sage takes a bias approach on applications and that telling them the server was run by a well known media creator will higher you're chances, but it won't. Seems a bit inexperienced as a staff member, not many large servers listed in this application so there is no way to judge you're ability on dealing with situations involving a lot of people. Not much information said about you're personal reasons for applying, and you're motivation to work for the Sage, but if you can improve on these topics I'm sure it will help a lot. Good luck!
Server was not owned by a large media owner, but after the video the server got traction of 30-40 players playing on it on the usual. I also was staff on other games like Gmod and etc with 50+ people playing and having to multi task. I know that the staff team is pretty large on sage compared to the player count, but I think I can definitely manage to adapt and learn the essentials when it comes to hcf staffing since I’ve been playing the game mode for 2 ish years. I also did mention my personal reasons for wanting to join, you may have misunderstood what I said or skimmed through the application so I’ll tell you here, to put it shorty : I want to become a better person and I think staffing on sage will give me a chance to do that and get more staffing experience as well. I want to add screensharing as a skill to my personal skill set and I think sage will let me improve that skill and make it one of my more prominent ones. I’ve been a player on sage for 1.5-2ish years I’d say about now, that being said I always enjoyed my experience on the server and thing that me becoming a staff member and helping the server will be a repayment of the joy I got from playing kitmap and with friends.

Last edited:

TaxLimit

Known member
Neutral
I think you are fit for being staff member on here
Add a few more details and I'll change my rate.

Kind Regards,
piccioni.
I know I can improve somewhere but honestly I have no more details to add, I spent an hour making the application and running it back to see mistakes so I have no idea on what you to atm.

Last edited:

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 2 weeks. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.