Denied Embolism's Staff Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxLimit

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): Embolism

Timezone: GMT+3

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

I've been staff on many small servers, I'm only going to mention the ones I remember as of now.

ScumCraft - Staff Manager ( June 18 2019 - July 30th 2019, This was when the server reopened) ( Helper July 19th 2018- December 2018) (5-35 Player Average)

I was helper for like 2-3 months, made a staff application after the old staff manager they had left. Became their real staff manager after the owner reopened the server again after it being closed for a long time. This is the server the popular youtuber JackSucksAtLife made a video on a while back, I got staff after he made the video.

( the video )

^ emails from staff application form on the server.

VelenHQ - Staff Manager (Feb 15- Feb 26th) ( Not sure of the player count I left pretty soon after I got staff)

I wasn't staff on here for long because after a week or so after I got accepted into the staff team Unraps the old owner that I used to really appreciate left without explaining himself, I didn't like the new owner that was put in charge so I just left aswell. I contacted him a few days ago to ask about it because I found his discord.

unknown.png
<--- Him explaining why he left

iKkf1qjPTiagzNwcAYOzsDBGTg4Awdn4Ifgf8Xa5owKWoPlggAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
^ me getting perms for the staff applications and me leaving.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I've been playing on this server on and off for about 2 years now if I'm not mistaken, I mainly play kits because that's the gamemode I've enjoyed for the time I've been playing here. Within my time of playing kits these few years I've noticed a lot of closet cheaters and people who openly admit to cheating and who don't get banned. I know I should always entrust the moderators and other staff to deal with this sort of stuff by telling them about it in TS, but I never got the courage to do so seeing as they could be totally normal and I'm just imagining it even though, they either barely move when you hit them or they outreach you in trades. Seeing all of this go down constantly has motivated me to finally apply for staff on the server and find out if my suspicions were right or wrong, I want to be the type of moderator who you can always rely on and who can really crack down on these closet cheating bastards ( excuse my manners ). I haven't been the most notable person in the server that's for sure, but I've maintained my distance and have watched everything on the server go down from a far. This server has huge potential and I can see it easily overtaking the bigger hcf servers like Viper easily one day, and I want to be a part of that journey and I want to help and see this community grow even more than it has already and I hope you can grant me that chance to prove myself as a capable staff member who can stand tall, shoulder to shoulder with the other staff and be just as reliable as they are.

?Trust?

I think I'm a trustworthy person, I don't tell secrets and am very good at keeping them. If there is anyone to give classified information to, I think I would be a good person for that only because I know myself and I don't think I've ever told anyone an important secret apart from 1st-5th grade, I was still a child back then and was very naive, I did not understand the importance of trust and how hard it's earned and how easily it's broken. With experience, I've grown as a person and as much as I don't want to say it, I can still be naive in certain situations I'm not familiar with, for example screensharing. I'm still very new to the subject, but am willing to put in the time and learn how to do it effectively and make it so screensharing becomes as easy as making a sandwich, second nature.

? Maturity ?

I know maturity is a big deal when it comes to being a staff member because, if you're immature you can make very bad decisions which make you seem unprofessional and downright not fit for the staff member position. As I've said before, I've been staff on many different servers which has given me a lot of experience and has given me the opportunity to better myself in every shape and way I could imagine, of course there are still many gray areas that can be improved, but I think maturity is something I can hold to me as a person and I am able to say with confidence that I am mature and do take this stuff seriously. As it comes with maturity you might be a bit too serious on some occasions which can also be a very big drag, you need to be able to have fun and be able to goof around once in a while or else you just won't be a fun person to talk to or be around, I think I can balance being serious and being a goof at heart and am able to have fun easily as anybody else should.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

⚠️ My main objective as a staff member would be:⚠️
✊ 1. Tending to their needs. That could be anything, whether someone got glitched and needs a restore, whether there's a closet cheater or bhoper that needs taken care of, I want to be the one that the players can rely on majority of the time to deal with their problems. ✊

?‍? 2. Getting rid of as many cheaters as I possibly can. ?‍?

? 3. Learning how to screenshare and be as good or even better at it than headed ( he's got a mac problem ? ) ?

❤️ 4. A personal goal, become a better person overall. I know anyone can become better than they already are, and I want SagePvP to make me a better person.❤️

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? :

I'd rate my honest a 7/10, you have to be blunt sometimes and tell people the harsh truth, but if the truth might serious bruise someones self-esteem, out of kindness you have to lie.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Neexay said he vouches for me :)

Additional Information?:

I'm a 15 year old student who is going to 9th grade in a month, my schedule might be tight some days but I'm still willing to put in the effort and work hard during school hours and when I'm back at home staffing on SagePvP. I won't let SagePvP interrupt my school work, because I know that real life is much more important than minecraft, I know you understand that and will maybe still let me become a staff member disregarding that. I will provide any information of my schedule when I've figured it out and will inform other staff when I do have to go absent for periods of time.​

Last edited:

TaxLimit

Known member
+0.5
Lack of Experience, but great detail.
I appreciate the feedback a lot! I do have more experience than just those 2, I just don't have any proof to back it even if I did remember the servers. That's the reason why I only posted those 2. I've also been staff on multiple other games if that means anything.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
+1 in my opinion a bit more experience wouldn't hurt you but I like the application too much to give you a neutral.

TaxLimit

Known member
the emojis ??????????????????????????????????????????????????? anyways +1
? Thank you very much, I appreciate it a lot. I tried adding emoji's and color to the application because I myself find it more appealing and others do to in my opinion ! ?

TaxLimit

Known member
+1 in my opinion a bit more experience wouldn't hurt you but I like the application too much to give you a neutral.
Thank you for the feedback. I know that more experience wouldn't hurt anybody and that is true to a tee, experience really helps and I am always willing to get more of it over time!

Hayh

💻✅
I'm just gonna be honest

You seem like a nice guy but I don't think that you would fit a position as a staff here yet. This is mainly because you don't have that much experience as a staff member on HCF servers. Also, don't use emojis in your staff application and try to unbold the answers.

Good luck.

TaxLimit

Known member
I'm just gonna be honest

You seem like a nice guy but I don't think that you would fit a position as a staff here yet. This is mainly because you don't have that much experience as a staff member on HCF servers. Also, don't use emojis in your staff application and try to unbold the answers.

Good luck.
Thank you for telling me that, ofcourse I know more experience in these kinds of servers would definitely benefit me greatly and I know that, but I’m willing to give it my very best if I do get given the chance to be staff here and learn along the way. I mainly want to thank you for telling me this because now if I do get accepted I want to prove you wrong and show how capable I am and how easily I can adapt!

P.S that killua pfp is very neet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.