Timezone
Central Standard Time
(CST)

Country
I currently live in Texas.

Do I own a quality microphone?
Yes, I do, I own a HyperX Quadcast,
(One of the best there is right now.)

Do I have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?
Yes. I have Discord, Telegram, & Teamspeak.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Discord - EloUp#0123 / Telegram - @ EloUp / Teamspeak - EloUp

◆ Do I have previous staff experience?◆
Unfortunately, I do not have any other staff experience. I figured I should start at a relatively medium sized server.This server is just perfect for that.
I applied for staff on FaithfulMC and sadly got denied, but only due to the fact that I had no past experience I think that everyone should have somewhere to start. And this is the perfect place to start in my opinion.

Why do I want to become staff
I want to become staff on SagePvP because I feel it needs dedicated and determined staff. This server would also be great for starting my staff career. Anyone who is a staff member must start and learn somewhere. And what better place to do that than Sage? I also want to become staff because I think this server would be great for getting started. Where I will learn screen sharing, how long to ban a player for said reason, etc.
To be honest. This server was made for me. Not too many players to the point where I get spawn killed on kitmap, but not too low in players to the point where I can actually fight people. I also want to become staff on this server because the community is extremely nice, as well as the staff team of course. Not only this, but I think I could make great friends with the staff team which would just make things a whole lot easier. I think that one of the bigger reasons, however, is due to the fact that this server has a great staff team in general. I have heard so many great things about this server, and once again, I just want to be a part of it. This would all tie into this being my very first staff experience if I am to get accepted into Sage.

◆ Why should you accept me?
I think you should accept me because I work extremely hard to get what I want. If I want staff on a server, I don't just quit after I get denied the first time. I work harder. Which means spending more time on the server. I believe you should accept me over other applicants because I am always very determined to get something and anything done as long as I love it. And believe me when I say that I am extremely determined just to even get staff on this server. Which just shows my dedication to this server. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get some experience when it comes to being staff on servers, and as I have said before, this is the perfect server for it. Being determined will only help me and this server and me helping this server. Being professional and mature about what you do will only help and is a key part of becoming staff on any server. You should also accept me into Sage due to my dedication to help people, and catch hackers. I want to see this server prosper, and by accepting me, the server is one step closer to prospering even more than it already is.

◆ Additional Reasons

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
⊱♡⊰ Maturity ⊱♡⊰
I am very mature when in tough situations. For instance, a screamer comes into Teamspeak, begging for a rank, or for me not to ban him. Whatever the case may be, I don't just go running around not knowing what I am doing. As long as I know what to do in those situations, it will be done.

⊱♡⊰ Hours Per Week ⊱♡⊰
Sunday -
12:00PM to 1:00 - 2:00 AM.
Monday - 12:00PM to 1:00 - 2:00 AM.
Tuesday - 12:00PM to 1:00 - 2:00AM.
Wednesday - 12:00PM to 1:00 - 2:00AM.
Thursday - 12:00PM to 1:00 - 2:00AM.
Friday - 12:00PM to 1:00 - 2:00AM.
Saturday - 12:00PM to 1:00 - 2:00AM.
(You get the idea.)

⊱♡⊰ Positivity ⊱♡⊰
I am extremely positive around even the loudest and most annoying screechers. I don't screech back and kick or ban them from the channel. I try and handle the situation professionally first. Of course, if that doesn't work I am still professional, but it just means I will have to be more serious. I am a chill and... (try to be :) ) a funny guy. I was never one to rage at a game when I died to a player or npc. And when I did I would keep it to myself and not verbally say anything. I would never lash out at someone to try and bring them down. You will never see me screaming at people saying racial slurs like people have done to me.

⊱♡⊰ Fairness ⊱♡⊰
Though technically I could be biased at any time. I am never to let some person go just because they think they are someone that they are not. People that think that they are some higher power or something just because they are in my faction. In fact, back on my time at faithful, I would frequently report my very own faction members for pearl glitching into someone's base. And I also did a mini-series on my channel called catching kick and killers. You can probably assume where the name came from. I made multiple of these videos and sent them to the FaithfulMC staff team and actions were taken accordingly.

⊱♡⊰ Patience ⊱♡⊰
I have great patience. There have been many times where I am sitting in discord with a friend, and he decides he's going to leave for 20 minutes, and I stay the entire time, waiting. It is something that not many people have and I believe that having it is a key point in becoming staff in terms of hackers and Teamspeak.

⊱♡⊰ Teamspeak ⊱♡⊰
I was always super active in the Teamspeak for FaithfulMC. I waited for the staff to move me into the support room, and I would always stay in the player channels and try and make some friends.

⊱♡⊰ Forums ⊱♡⊰
If you look at when this post is being made, you will notice somewhere that this post was made the exact same day as when this profile was made. And I already have reviewed and +1'd and -1'd some posts. And once again, if you go onto the FaithfulMC forums, you will notice I have been replying and commenting on a lot of the staff applications on Faithful. This will be the same for Sage.

⊱♡⊰ Kindness ⊱♡⊰
I am extremely kind, especially on servers like these. Plus, I know some servers pay their staff, (I don't know if this server does,) but I do this because I want to experience it first hand, and learn it properly. You know what people say, if you love something enough, then you'll be better at it? Well, this applies fully here. I am never toxic towards the community.I love what Sage is doing and I want to be a part of it. I am doing this solely because I want to have a great time, help the server out and enjoy.

⊱♡⊰ Communication ⊱♡⊰
I believe that the key to a successful and powerful server is communication. And that's why I am extremely responsive. I always respond to people on discord, and telegram. And I do this to ensure a healthy and positive server.

⊱♡⊰ Recording ⊱♡⊰
Though I do not stream or record very often, I have the ability to record at any time. I can always be sure there's proof of hackers, etc. And of course, it just makes things a whole lot easier for everyone.

⊱♡⊰ Can Any Staff Member Vouch For Me? ⊱♡⊰
Unfortunately, due to my short time here at SagePvP, I do not have any staff members to vouch for me.

◆ Additional Information
Hello! I would like to thank all of you for reading my application! Please be sure to comment what you think. Any concerns, or things you think I should do, be sure to let me know!
And of course, as all things should come to an end...

Thank you for reading,
EloUp

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
Thank you so much for reading
I accidentally posted this in general by accident.
So I deleted it and pasted it here.
:)
Thanks for reading,
EloUp​

Status
Not open for further replies.