Egirls

profit

The fact that egirl named Emily got accepted for staff for having absolutely no detail in her application at all. Calvin is a good staff manager but that is literally blatant proof that egirls can get accepted just because she's a girl.
Proof - She get's accepted for staff for having that much detail when other people get denied for having much more detail - Proof

But like I said, Calvin is a great staff manager but that just does not make any sense at all. Cmon SagePvP.

Reactions: wpo

lunarexe

Veteran Member
She got put Pending, that is not that your Accepted.

There's reasons why people can get Denied, it’s not always about how many detail you put in ur Application.

(Accepted / Pending is something different)

profit

She got put Pending, that is not that your Accepted.

There's reasons why people can get Denied, it’s not always about howmany details you got.

(Accepted / Pending is something different)
So? Tell me 1 thing that is good about her application....

Kneck

The fact that egirl named Emily got accepted for staff for having absolutely no detail in her application at all. Calvin is a good staff manager but that is literally blatant proof that egirls can get accepted just because she's a girl.
Proof - She get's accepted for staff for having that much detail when other people get denied for having much more detail - Proof

But like I said, Calvin is a great staff manager but that just does not make any sense at all. Cmon SagePvP.
She has experience and applications don’t always matter in what u say maybe they want the staff team to not be just all guys you never know in my opinion I don’t feel like they are being unfair personally

profit

She has experience and applications don’t always matter in what u say maybe they want the staff team to not be just all guys you never know in my opinion I don’t feel like they are being unfair personally
NICE EXPERIENCE HAHAHA

Sauds

Legendary Member
Are you dumb? She was accepted based of experience and background checks, half of the people applying are brain dead and offer nothing unique or decent

Fink

Calvin is head of staff for a good reason,
any decision he makes shouldn't be questioned.