Status
Not open for further replies.

eedze

IGN:
https://namemc.com/profile/eedze

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time

Experience:
InfinitePvP: This was a small server run by my friend. I was Platform-Admin on this server. We averaged about 1-2 players a day, not including us. This server taught me how to assist to player needs in an efficient time and quickly manner as either both of the players needed help with a problem. I resigned as I felt like I could try to strive for better and the server was still in development.
LionHCF (Previous one, not the revamp): This was a small server I applied for helper on, and got accepted. I stayed with them for a while making my way up to manager. This server got slightly more players about 10-15, so as you would guess, there were numerous amounts of hackers trying to ruin the players fun. This server taught me how to rid of hackers quickly. If a player does a /helpop, or /report, I try to get to them as quickly as I can to assist them. This also taught me some commands to revive players and restore their inventories.

HCStatic - This was a really fun server to staff on we had about 50 members online for sotw, but I later got demoted due to banning a staff member that was abusing.

MuxMC - This was a wonderful experience as it was a different gamemode than the other servers I had previously been staff on, I was on this staff team about 1-2 months before I resigned to focus on school work. The player was about 100-200 when the season first opened up again and it was really enjoyable as I had a bunch of fun working with other staff members, and overall a great experience.

GalasticMC - I really enjoyed being a helper on this server as it was mostly the owner, an admin, and I messing around in prisons and building bases which was a really enjoyable time for me. We had some players at times and most were hackers or kids that just liked to mess around with the staff team, but I never let it bother me. This server just taught me the basics of HCF commands and how to accommodate to players.

CarnageHCF - I was a moderator on this server and it was a fun experience, the owners were very abusive though, so this lead me to my resignation, I made many friends on the staff team, which I am still friends with to this day. This server taught me the basics of HCF commands, how to deal with spammers and cheaters, and most importantly how to be a good staff member.

DuskMC - This server was a well established server back in the day and recently has made a return and while it has started opening up kitmap boxfights essentially it has had a constant amount of 150-200 people on, and this was great for me to learn how to tend to a large amount of people, and if many people need / request something I can accommodate each of them while providing a service of high quality.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I believe that it is the infrastructure of a server that allows its players to reach new levels of enjoyment. When the staff is happy, healthy, and involved, the servers' players match that enthusiasm! I promise my undying energy and support for this endeavor, and can ensure that my love for the game and for this server will trickle to those that I will support. I take legitimate pride and joy in becoming a helpful cog in the machine, and I believe that my service will be invaluable to the longevity of this server .Where others may point to a list of ranks and servers as their proof, I hold my devotion to player happiness and satisfaction as my qualifier. As other players on this server will attest, I'm a player who strives to spread the fun. I consistently do my best to help even without the jurisdiction of a rank, and pledge to protect the values I already hold should I receive a rank. I will help this server run like a well-oiled machine, and with my maturity and experience, hope to make it a better place for us all. As a player myself hoping to become staff, I have come to realize that within a limited staff team, they cannot deal with everything themselves. But I am here to lessen that burden off their shoulders. I am an active, responsible, and mature player which can and will transfer into staffing abilities during my time on the Sage Network. I hope to become staff and be useful, striving to do better as an individual everyday. With this role as a mere protector and helper of the server, I hope to advance onto future roles such as Moderator, Senior Moderator, then eventually Admin. With great power, comes great responsibility.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Simply through my attributes which include my upmost respect for the players and their undying loyalty to Sage, as they come back map after map to have another fun session, my motivation to make a difference as I once too as a player felt the things they experience. The hackers, getting glitched, all of these which I have struggled with. I strive to be one of the most active, helpful staff members I can be. "Surpass your limits", I tell myself and you will succeed in life. I have a strong sense for right and wrong, I will always be steered to the right direction. I will take whatever steps are necessary within reason to help a player with their needs. There is no need to turn your back on these players which look up to you, who need you, who need your guidance. By being active, that is my sole duty, a responsibility I owe to the players when I make this application, I pledge my activeness, my helpfulness, and everything I can to assist them. Whether it be a hacker, or a simple lagout, or shall it be toxicity in chat, I will do whatever I can do assist them at that given moment with nothing else on my mind.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'd personally give myself an 7, nearing an 8. I find that there's always room to improve myself and my behavior. Not everyone is perfect, some may some to be but true in the heart they are not. Barely anybody is fully complete as a person. There is always room to expand yourself and your mind. One of the most common lies coming from staff applicants would be many people say they can bring this and that, but never live up to their word. But I can live up to my word by saying this, I can be one of the most active staff, and be one of the most helpful. I can dedicate up to 6+ hours of my day to Sage, helping anyone that needs it.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No, I would not think so.

Additional Information?:
I like to see myself as a functioning individual. I am ready to be alert at NA and EU times, however that doesn't imply that I don't possess energy for my very own time. Despite everything, I have the opportunity to do my own things for myself, yet I like to devote time towards the things that I appreciate, and something that I appreciate is staffing.I realize how to staff quite well, and I likewise realize how to identify hacks. I may not be the best at screensharing, however I can at any rate take care of business. I am normally really quick at recognizing hacks, and my past staff arrangement show that. I likewise can do bolster rooms well, and I realize how to converse with players. Conversing with players is the thing that I realize I can do, and that makes support rooms just so much simpler. I generally observe individuals sitting in help spaces for quite a long time, and I want to change that by being the individual to simply move them. I realize what it feels like to sit in a help room and never be moved, and I despise that feeling, so that is something that I can do.​

Last edited:

eedze

Neutral
Stated above
Thank you for the feedback, working on getting everything in order.

MuxMC - CarnageHCF - (Don't know if this means much, but if anyone can remind me of the owners discord I can sift through PMS)
DuskMC - The rest I cannot find the owners discord or telegram, but if anyone can update me with them I will get into contact with them. Although LionHCF, and InfinitePvP were pretty old servers.

eedze

Thank you for the feedback, working on getting everything in order.

MuxMC - CarnageHCF - (Don't know if this means much, but if anyone can remind me of the owners discord I can sift through PMS)
DuskMC - The rest I cannot find the owners discord or telegram, but if anyone can update me with them I will get into contact with them. Although LionHCF, and InfinitePvP were pretty old servers.
Links were bugged so I don't know how to send it but if staff need to feel free to message me with your telegram @ or discord tag and I will send.

Comically

+1- very friendly, previously helped my faction “Honor” on DuskMC. Was very helpful and assisted us very quick.

eedze

Was Platform Admin on HCStatic never saw you and I was there since day 1.
But, for those who are curious I was interviewed and accepted as staff by the manager at the time "Transportations", and few days into me being staff he resigned, and the release came then the rest of the explanation is in my staff application.

Shotbow

Established member
+1
First off amazing application

Plus got a lot of support from him in the past and I can vouch, not only is he a staff member doing his job, he's also kind and really active.

HUGE +1 FROM ME!

eedze

+1
First off amazing application

Plus got a lot of support from him in the past and I can vouch, not only is he a staff member doing his job, he's also kind and really active.

HUGE +1 FROM ME!
Thanks alot man, appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.