Denied e1ee's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laruuu

IGN (In-Game Name):
e1ee
Region (EU/NA/Other):
SA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: [I lost my previous discord account so I don't have any evidence to add here. ]
WaterMC [Mod - Demote | Senior Mod - Resign] = I resigned because I wasn't in good terms with the staff team. Also, the Manager resigned. They demote me because of disagreements with some staffs.

GalanthusMC [Mod - Resign | Mod+ Resign] = I resigned because some staff members were harassing me and after trying to talk to the manager to make it stop, when I saw that it didn't stop after a while, I made that decision.

DynamicPvP [Mod - Resign] = I resigned because I had no time.

Hazel [Senior Mod - Resign | Coordinator - Resign] = I resigned because I had disagreements with the owners.

AstralMC [Mod - Resign] I resigned because I had disagreements with the manager.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a Sage staff because I would like to start gaining experience in English servers. Also, I've been playing in the English HCF community for a few months now, which has allowed me to see how players like. Having seen that, I decided that I wanted to start helping this community. Also, I think that if accepted, I will be able to help more to the Spanish users inside the server, being able to give a more satisfactory attention both in TeamSpeak and in the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the experience of Hispanic players by giving them better attention both in TeamSpeak and on the server, as I said before. Besides that, I could help English players by giving them a quality attention in TeamSpeak and keeping the server without toxic users.

Also, I feel that I could be a staff in which they could trust to make their reports or tell anything, as I feel that's what staffs are for, to make users feel comfortable when they give them an attention in teamspeak / game.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9. I would rate me on that scale because I consider that nobody its perfect. Also, I think that sometimes I'm not honest at all, but I always try to be as honest and transparent as possible.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
-
Additional Information?:

No, thanks for reading!

--------------------------------------
Telegram: @Laruuuu
Discord: Laru#1284
Twitter: @laruuuxd
--------------------------------------​

Last edited:

Zewfu

- Lack Of Detail
- Shown in the picture.

1645920717646.png

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
e1ee
Region (EU/NA/Other):
SA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: [I lost my previous discord account so I don't have any evidence to add here. ]
WaterMC [Mod - Demote | Senior Mod - Resign] = I resigned because I wasn't in good terms with the staff team. Also, the Manager resigned. They demote me because of disagreements with some staffs.

GalanthusMC [Mod - Resign | Mod+ Resign] = I resigned because some staff members were harassing me and after trying to talk to the manager to make it stop, when I saw that it didn't stop after a while, I made that decision.

DynamicPvP [Mod - Resign] = I resigned because I had no time.

Hazel [Senior Mod - Resign | Coordinator - Resign] = I resigned because I had disagreements with the owners.

AstralMC [Mod - Resign] I resigned because I had disagreements with the manager.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a Sage staff because I would like to start gaining experience in English servers. Also, I've been playing in the English HCF community for a few months now, which has allowed me to see how players like. Having seen that, I decided that I wanted to start helping this community. Also, I think that if accepted, I will be able to help more to the Spanish users inside the server, being able to give a more satisfactory attention both in TeamSpeak and in the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the experience of Hispanic players by giving them better attention both in TeamSpeak and on the server, as I said before. Besides that, I could help English players by giving them a quality attention in TeamSpeak and keeping the server without toxic users.

Also, I feel that I could be a staff in which they could trust to make their reports or tell anything, as I feel that's what staffs are for, to make users feel comfortable when they give them an attention in teamspeak / game.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9. I would rate me on that scale because I consider that nobody its perfect. Also, I think that sometimes I'm not honest at all, but I always try to be as honest and transparent as possible.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
-
Additional Information?:

No, thanks for reading!

--------------------------------------
Telegram: @Laruuuu
Discord: Laru#1284
Twitter: @laruuuxd
--------------------------------------​
-1 Lack of detail mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.