Denied DvDPlayer's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DvDPlayer

IGN (In Game Name): DvDPlayer

Timezone: Central standard time.

Do you own a quality microphone?: It is a pretty decent microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

StormPvP: I staff on this server in september of 2018. I worked my way up from trial-mod to jr.admin and Head of ss within a matter of a month. I found that this was a learning experience for me because this was the first hcf server I had staff on. So there was a lot to learn. I had resigned in november of 2018 because they had one release and didn't have many players. I also saw that the server wasn't really going anywhere due to financial issues.

Mineboys: This was the first server I had managed on. I made a full and active staff team. Made the ss and staff guide. We did about 2 releases and the server had shut down because the owner had felt the server didn't have a future for itself. I found that this was an exciting experience because I was learning something new every day as I was there in a different way besides of actually staffing.

PiratesHCF: I had applied on this server thinking It will actually go somewhere, I soon realized that the server was not going to release and I had soon resigned.

CavePvP: I do not have any proof of being staff on here, but I do have 2 people who can vouch for me. I had applied and got accepted as a trial-mod. I had worked there for about there for about 3 months January - April. I worked my way up from trial-mod to Admin, I got offered a spot CentileHCF, and I took it because I started to find that Cave was getting old and boring. The staff there were also not very nice.

CentileHCF: I left Cave for Centile in April of 2019. I kept the same rank so I was Admin. I stayed there for a month until I was getting lied to by the owners. They were saying we were going to be getting big partners and we never did. I had resigned because the ownership team was not being truthful to the staff and I feel that staff should be told the truth.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I feel that sage is in need of helpful and active staff. I always liked helping out people and helping the players have the best experience on serves that i am staff on. I would like to use my skills and apply them to Sage. I would love to become staff on Sage because it would allow me to learn more things, and allow me to have more opportunities in the future. I also hate hackers they ruin the game so I will try my best to make the server hacker/cheat free. I also feel I have enough experience to be staff on sage, I know all the commands up to admin.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Helpfulness: I am very helpful to the players who are in need. I am the first one to jump up and help players and or staff. I love helping out people in and out of game, I’m just that type of person, it puts a smile on my face when I see that I helped out somebody out. I am also very active so I am always there to assist players are catch cheaters, and even watch chat.

Activity: I am currently on summer break, so I am able to be on throughout the day and if needed throughout the night. When school starts I will still be on for 6+ hours a day. I feel that being active is a very important part in being staff. If you are not active your job isn’t getting done, so hackers,ddosers,and toxic people in chat are doing them things and not getting a punishment for it.

Loyalty: I feel that being a loyal staff member is very important. If you are not loyal, then you will not be trusted and possibly demoted. I think that being a loyal staff member can bring you far into a staff team because you are trusted by a lot of people.

Knowledge: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years and playing hcf for about 2. I have been staffing for close to a year. I have learned a lot over the servers I have staffed on. I feel that knowledge is a big deal in being staff because, if you go to be a staff member and have no experience you will always be asking what to do in situations.

Communication: I feel that communication is needed in being staff. If you do not communicate to your fellow staff members you will not know what is going on. Also other staff members will not know what you are doing either.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Yes, Amarese, I used to staff with him back on stormpvp

Additional Information: I do not play any sports, I am 15 so I will be getting a job soon but hopefully that won’t affect me staffing. Thank you for your time and have a nice day! I also do not have any proof of being staff on any of the servers because I had recently factory reset my computer but I do have people who can vouch for me for Storm, Cave, and centile.

Last edited:

scaredly

Established member
+1

Can vouch for all of his staff exp also really chill, and laid back person. I personally think that he deserves a staff rank

retiredxd

+1 Amazing friend amazing staff member I have known him for over 6+ years extremely responsible and respectable. He has worked with me in the past and was one of the BEST cave staff EVER he learns how to ss really fast and I feel he can sincerely help the staff team.

peah

"I got offered a spot CentileHCF, and I took it because I started to find that Cave was getting old and boring." That doesn't seem very professional. you should stay with the team if the server is boring or not. the point of being staff is to always be there at all times.You resigned because "cave was getting old & boring." Also very toxic in game, & no proof of staff positions. Also, lack of detail. Another thing, the people you got to +1 are your friends. "+1 Amazing friend amazing staff member". You are also a new member to the forums so to me it seems as if you are staff hunting.

dvd.png

Last edited:

DvDPlayer

-1 "I got offered a spot CentileHCF, and I took it because I started to find that Cave was getting old and boring. The staff there were also not very nice." That doesn't seem very professional. You resigned because "cave was getting old & boring."
There were different reasons I just dont want to put any hate towards cave, thank you for your response

DvDPlayer

+1 Amazing friend amazing staff member I have known him for over 6+ years extremely responsible and respectable. He has worked with me in the past and was one of the BEST cave staff EVER he learns how to ss really fast and I feel he can sincerely help the staff team.
Thank you for your response!?

jwswat

too much focus on personalities although good to have it should not be the reason you should be staff experience should as well as the
"why should you be staff" reason seemed a little rushed let alone "friends" responded to it i feel that should not count towards your +1's because of the possibility it is a bias response plus in the why should you be accepted as staff you didn't put anything about experience you only put traits about yourself and traits do not equal experience.

Last edited:

DvDPlayer

too much focus on personalities although good to have it should not be the reason you should be staff experience should as well as the
"why should you be staff" reason seemed a little rushed let alone "friends" responded to it i feel that should not count towards your +1's because of the possibility it is a bias response plus in the why should you be accepted as staff you didn't put anything about experience you only put traits about yourself and traits do not equal experience.
Thank you for your response !

DvDPlayer

"I got offered a spot CentileHCF, and I took it because I started to find that Cave was getting old and boring." That doesn't seem very professional. you should stay with the team if the server is boring or not. the point of being staff is to always be there at all times.You resigned because "cave was getting old & boring." Also very toxic in game, & no proof of staff positions. Also, lack of detail. Another thing, the people you got to +1 are your friends. "+1 Amazing friend amazing staff member". You are also a new member to the forums so to me it seems as if you are staff hunting.

View attachment 243
I am not staff hunting I've been playing the server for 3 months, thanks for the response

View attachment 243
AGREEEED! Seems unprofessional -1

Umzk

Veteran Member

View attachment 243

Status
Not open for further replies.