Denied Durabilities - Staff Application

IGN (In Game Name): Durabilities
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes. I own a turtle beach headset.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes. I have discord, Teamspeak, and Telegram. Unfortunately I don't use Telegram that often. That will change if I need to use telegram as a Sage staff member.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes.

ValeHCF - I was first a Trial-mod, then later on got promoted to Moderator, then got promoted to an admin on Vale. The downside was the network was continuously getting griefed. At a point, I got fed up with it and I decided to resign my position over there. There was nothing me or the other staff would do really because the owner always thought it would never happen.

GoldCraft - I was a Helper on goldcraft. The network was going perfectly until the owner decided to quit minecraft. The network ended up shutting down after that.

NelixHQ - I co-owned NelixHQ. The server was a huge success for a couple of months. We had developers, staff, players, etc. Unfortunately one of our owners that did funding ended up not being able to pay the network, and the network shut down.

HCStatic - I was Trial-mod on HCStatic. I stopped playing minecraft at the time. Then later found out after I returned my account was hacked. Thankfully I got it back (and yes I changed my email / password so nobody can get in now + 2FA ) I ended up stopping again and later found out HCStatic shut down. as of now its coming back but I don't have any intentions with that network anymore.

ExemPvP - I was a trial-mod on Exem. then after a while, I got promoted to Moderator. At the time my friend was owning it. But the other owners voted him to leave Exem. The network stopped after a while. It ended up coming back, but unfortunately it shut down.

I have a couple more experiences as a staff member, but I don't remember the names of the network.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I think you should accept me as a staff member on SagePvP because I've always wanted to implement my ideas to a network and make the network better for the player experience. you should accept me also because I want to make the network cheater-free as possible. Many people have undetectable clients, causing them not to set off alerts. What I do is sometimes watch a random player, whether they are cheating or not. It's always better to look out for any player just to make sure they are or arent using anything that is not allowed on the network.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me as staff because I believe that, with my skills, I can help SagePvP by focusing more on the toxicity and the number of cheaters on the server (as I said before) The lessons and techniques I developed while staffing on previous networks has helped me fill in gaps, such as what to do in certain rule breaking situations. I am quite aware of mistakes I made in the past; however, I overcame and learned through them. I also want to work my hardest to please the individuals that I will be working alongside, and the customers, the players, that I will be serving on a day to day basis. I am willing to commit as much time as needed to fulfill my duties as a Helper (or trial-mod) and as a player, looking for ways to improve the server. I want to and do not mind answering any questions or concerns that anyone may have, whether that be responding to individuals on the Discord server, the forums, or in-game. Any platform that a player tries to contact me over to try and receive help from myself, I am more than willing to help them in any way possible, and will never ignore a player, staff, or anyones concerns on SagePvP.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Sadly, no.

Additional Information: no, I was never banned on the SagePvP network.

EnglishTemper

Lack of detail
Lack of experience (Proof?)
Possibly lying about past experiences
Different formatting throughout

Lack of detail
Lack of experience (Proof?)
Possibly lying about past experiences
Different formatting throughout

If you want proof of my experience on goldcraft being a thing, I will send a video of the owners YT channel w/ a video on Goldcraft.
Goldcraft Video:
ValeHCF IP (still up as of now) valehc.f or valeh.cf ask the owner EoinMP
HCStatic is coming back. Get in contact w/ someone named ItzAssassinYT for proof. Contact him via twitter or Youtube.
ExemPvP is coming back aswell. exempvp.com

Hope this sums up some stuff.

EnglishTemper

If you want proof of my experience on goldcraft being a thing, I will send a video of the owners YT channel w/ a video on Goldcraft.
Goldcraft Video:
ValeHCF IP (still up as of now) valehc.f or valeh.cf ask the owner EoinMP
HCStatic is coming back. Get in contact w/ someone named ItzAssassinYT for proof. Contact him via twitter or Youtube.
ExemPvP is coming back aswell. exempvp.com

Hope this sums up some stuff.
I also forgot you are underage.

In my mind you are 13, and I highly doubt that you were staff on this many servers being as young as you are. Also I am not going to go through all the work to get your proof, and neither will the staff managers. You can do that yourself.

Austinwg46

Established member
Hi!

I am going to give you a -1

- Lack of detail
- Lack of effort
- Hard to read

Also I do agree with @EnglishTemper you should get the proof, and I also highly doubt you can be staff as a 12-13 year old.

Goodluck!

Austin

refusual

I dont really care if you're 13, we all started somewhere, and Botings recently set a 13 year old pending so, as long as you can do what's expected it doesn't really matter.

good luck

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Durabilities, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.