Denied duos' staff application*

Status
Not open for further replies.

duos

[ign] duos

[age] 18

[region] na

[experience]
moderated several small factions/other servers. however, little to no experience in moderating on hcf. I'm prepared to learn, and execute what I learn to support your server and players.

[why would you like to become a staff member?] I would like to become a staff member on sagepvp to further benefit and extend the resources of the server, and to provide the best support I can to the player base. contrary to actual minecraft, I've had several jobs requiring comprehensive interaction with customers, and solving their issues in a work place. I worked as a contractor for construction on the demolishing and renovation in scene for housing last summer. this taught me 2 things: tasks won't get done by themselves. I have to work hard to get this done on time. I have a strong work ethic, and can work under any pressure put on me. I've also worked as both a busser and a host at several restaurants. hosting specifically, required me to stay in tune with everything around me, manage tables, and make sure all of the customers are happy at all times. If they had a problem or we were full on tables, I had to make sure I was on top of keeping the restaurant flowing. I have the experience and skills required to moderate on your server, and I would like to fulfill my part on your server by serving and moderating the players of sagepvp. I've always loved solving and answering critical problems, as well as customer support, and I think this job is perfect for me. I've been playing hcf for over 5 years now.. honestly, to answer the question precisely, I want to do something I enjoy.. I want to have fun doing something, while occupying my time. this is the perfect way for me to do it, I will genuinely enjoy this.

[how would you improve the players' experience?] This question is pretty vague, and can easily differ from player to player. I want to improve the players' experience in any way necessary. If they need help with something simple, commands, links, server info; I will do my best to answer all of these questions to the best of my ability, I'm very aware of hcf and how it works. I will improve the players' experience in game fairness as well. I will make sure the server is free of cheaters, tend to reports, and properly ss suspects who are sketchy. I will make sure the community stays clean, respectful, safe of cheaters, bugs, questions, and concerns. Thank you.

[honesty scale] well to be honest, I would have to give myself a scale of 9 out of 10. this is simply because no one is perfect. no one has always been completely honest in their life, and neither have I. a perfect 10 could be no different than perfect, free of dishonesty. I'm a very honest person, and I'm blunt and straight forward. I will always be real with the entire community and the staff team.

Thanks for reading my application, any pointers and criticism is appreciated greatly.

Docents

Established member
doesn't look really professional, you don't even use caps at the beginning of each sentence and it looks like this was rushed

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
Hello sir, thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
I would suggest using this time to add a lot more detail for your next application.

Kind regards.
- skracker

Status
Not open for further replies.