Niagara

-1 :mad:
Lack of detail

Attachments

• 156612f26a3e3a1b52ab52baddc4c77ba126b1fe_full.jpg
    156612f26a3e3a1b52ab52baddc4c77ba126b1fe_full.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 80

Niagara

People dont use skype and i worked with him before and i have respect for him as a staff member Since i was admin on his server Drillpvp

-1 Toxicity

sorrygtg

Established member
People dont use skype and i worked with him before and i have respect for him as a staff member Since i was admin on his server Drillpvp

-1 Toxicity
In what was has this shown me to be toxic? I literally wrote more than him providing more detsil.

Niagara

You have been constantly targeting me in the forums just for -1ing your app. You thinking my opinion is based off of another persons. This is very unprofessional and i hope arcticcc see's this because nobody would want you on the staff team causing drama over an opinion. I hope you the best but it might be the best not to lie about your age, A 15 year old would be more mature than this obviously.

sorrygtg

Established member
You have been constantly targeting me in the forums just for -1ing your app. You thinking my opinion is based off of another persons. This is very unprofessional and i hope arcticcc see's this because nobody would want you on the staff team causing drama over an opinion. I hope you the best but it might be the best not to lie about your age, A 15 year old would be more mature than this obviously.
I don't think you realize everybody is different. Considering you got salty because I -1 your friends application shows how immature you are. Leave my application to the good people of sagepvp

Niagara

How many time do i have to say i am not his friend. You are simply out of thing to say so you go back to the old topic that is incorrect. You are just making yourself look worse in the eyes of the public.

sorrygtg

Established member
How many time do i have to say i am not his friend. You are simply out of thing to say so you go back to the old topic that is incorrect. You are just making yourself look worse in the eyes of the public.
Funny how you targeted my application and still haven't moved on.

Niagara

i've commented on other applications but you haven't noticed cause u were focusing on me and Being Toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.