Denied dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaffTP

Get off of my application you random
Wow. I just saw this and read it all. I have not been in a call with him at all. Very toxic of you. I will be mentioning this to other staff members to know the drama you have caused in the past hour.

sorrygtg

Established member
Wow. I just saw this and read it all. I have not been in a call with him at all. Very toxic of you. I will be mentioning this to other staff members to know the drama you have caused in the past hour.
I really don't care the manager gets the final decision.

Flamey

Neutral, lacks detail in the "Why do you want to become staff" section, but good explanation everywhere else. Could use a little more detail in the 'Why should you become staff" section.

Rqnsom

+1
~ Good detail
~ Has an actual sense of humor (Good thing in my opinion)
~ He's mature but not like that type of annoying maturity
~ Short, simple and clean
Good Luck homie !

glise6

Netrual

I like this application however, you, in the video seems younger than 15. But that’s from my perspective. Maybe you should add a appealing colour scheme. I hope you get staff.

sorrygtg

Established member
+1 Reasons Stated Above
+1
Mature
Could be more appealing.
+1
~ Good detail
~ Has an actual sense of humor (Good thing in my opinion)
~ He's mature but not like that type of annoying maturity
~ Short, simple and clean
Good Luck homie !
Netrual

I like this application however, you, in the video seems younger than 15. But that’s from my perspective. Maybe you should add a appealing colour scheme. I hope you get staff.
Thank you. I was younger than 15 lol can you not read the date?

Juulhim

-1 Seems very toxic wouldn't bring a good look to the present and future of sagepvp
but anyways Good luck! Can't take critism if there is, he comes after there neck

StaffTP

You're funny. I hope you realize people are chill with me and actually are smart unlike 60% of sage players
Still toxic. What if you don't get along with a player and start cussing him out like every other person that i have seen?

sorrygtg

Established member
Still toxic. What if you don't get along with a player and start cussing him out like every other person that i have seen?
That won't happen though theres the problem you worry about...

BuT wHaT iF iT dOeS hApPeN? It won't

StaffTP

That won't happen though theres the problem you worry about...

BuT wHaT iF iT dOeS hApPeN? It won't
Considering with the random people that you meet on the forums it will most indefinitely happen. Sorry to tell you, "Consider yourself denied"

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @sorrygtg, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.