Denied duckgang300 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ignduck

IGN (In Game Name): duckgang300

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes (Blue Yeti)

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: When it comes to moderating on hardcore faction servers I would say I have quite a bit of experience. I have staffed on servers that have had even more than 1k players on for SOTW.

Daedric Network: Starting off, my first staff experience was about 4 years ago I was staff on a server called Daedric Network it was a small HCF server that only averaged about 100-150 People on Sotw. I Worked my way up to admin until i resigned for personal reasons. Second i was Staff on The

Hydra Network.: I was staff a couple times on Hydra, the first time I was staff I made it up to mod, A few months later I then resigned. The second time I got staff on hydra was before it shut down and I reached Mod+ before the server shutting down.

I don’t have/remember any other servers I have been staff on since i’ve been playing for so long then took a huge break for about a year. I do have a staff member who can vouch that i was staff on Hydra (recruits) i was staff on there with him.

Why do you want to become Staff?: So starting off I have been playing sage for about 3-4 Months now and one thing i can say is the server needs more active staff members, Sage is honestly one of the more fun servers i have played in a while since returning back to the game, I play a lot on sage but as a player at the momment but honestly im looking to change that. I’ve been playing hcf for to long now I want to have something more to look forward to, Like moderating. Ever since my very first staffing experience I have found a liking for moderating as weird as it sounds, but anyways. . The one main reason i want to become staff is just mainly because when i am on late nights when no other staff are on or just staff that are not replying to people in chat i could help at any time of the day. I am usually awake from 1pm (est) to ab 5 am est. I have a lot of free time on my hands that i could contribute to the sage community. Playing sage is a ton of fun, but I know at times it can be un-enjoyable and thats why I would like to play my part and make sure the server is enjoyable and welcoming to the new players and community at all times. . I also want to do a staff series with my boy recruits and try and build my youtube channel as well as have a fun experience and interacting with the community. I’ve also just came back to the game not that long ago and the first server i hopped on was sage and so far it has been very fun so that is why I have decided to apply for the staff team.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Starting off with why you should accept me is because i know the sage community, and I know the players and how they are. That in no way is me saying im going to be bias or hold grudges over any player thats just me saying i can understand the community, and be apart of it. Next another reason you should accept me for staff is because i’ve been playing hcf for about 4 years now and I know the basics of being a staff member since i was staff on a previous populated HCF server (hydra) ranging from 1-2k players every sotw. Dealing with so many people at one time during sotw in teamspeak could be very difficult and even frustrating when there is not that many staff members. I am very good with communicating with players and am respectful to any player that needs help. even when the player could be annoying i would still keep my cool and try to help the best as i can with what they need. Another reason is my playtime i can log on at any moment of the day and most time i am on my computer all day unless something comes up where i have to leave. Im not saying sage has inactive staff members but when i do ask for staff during mid day when most staff members should be online i never get any help. I could be on whenever and i usually am on all day playing and enjoying sage. By accepting me as staff i could help with new ideas considering i am an OG hcf player i do know some things that could be added / removed from the server. Another reason you should accept me for staff is because i am responsible and dedicated to the sage network. I know how to handle situations very well and can communicate very good with players in teamspeak when they have a problem. I have plenty of staff experience with only being staff on 2 servers but i was staff for a very long time on both so i do know what i am doing. I would take being a staff member seriously since it would help the server from becoming corrupt with players hacking and toxic members and people allying and stuff its such a hassle for the staff team i could contribute time and effort into the server.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Recruits

Additional Information: I do know that my staff application may lack some detail but it does get straight to the point. If you have any questions or any feedback please drop below i’ll be happy to add any additional information you have have to offer! Have fun on sage.​

Last edited:

Conclusive

IGN (In Game Name): duckgang300​

Timezone: EST​

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes (Blue Yeti)​

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes​

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: When it comes to moderating on hardcore faction servers I would say I have quite a bit of experience. I have staffed on servers that have had even more than 1k players on for SOTW.​

Daedric Network: Starting off, my first staff experience was about 4 years ago I was staff on a server called Daedric Network it was a small HCF server that only averaged about 100-150 People on Sotw. I Worked my way up to admin until i resigned for personal reasons. Second i was Staff on The​

Hydra Network.: I was staff a couple times on Hydra, the first time I was staff I made it up to mod, A few months later I then resigned. The second time I got staff on hydra was before it shut down and I reached Mod+ before the server shutting down.​

I don’t have/remember any other servers I have been staff on since i’ve been playing for so long then took a huge break for about a year. I do have a staff member who can vouch that i was staff on Hydra (recruits) i was staff on there with him.​

Why do you want to become Staff?: So starting off I have been playing sage for about 3-4 Months now and one thing i can say is the server needs more active staff members, Sage is honestly one of the more fun servers i have played in a while since returning back to the game, I play a lot on sage but as a player at the momment but honestly im looking to change that. I’ve been playing hcf for to long now I want to have something more to look forward to, Like moderating. Ever since my very first staffing experience I have found a liking for moderating as weird as it sounds, but anyways. . The one main reason i want to become staff is just mainly because when i am on late nights when no other staff are on or just staff that are not replying to people in chat i could help at any time of the day. I am usually awake from 1pm (est) to ab 5 am est. I have a lot of free time on my hands that i could contribute to the sage community. Playing sage is a ton of fun, but I know at times it can be un-enjoyable and thats why I would like to play my part and make sure the server is enjoyable and welcoming to the new players and community at all times. . I also want to do a staff series with my boy recruits and try and build my youtube channel as well as have a fun experience and interacting with the community. I’ve also just came back to the game not that long ago and the first server i hopped on was sage and so far it has been very fun so that is why I have decided to apply for the staff team.​

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Starting off with why you should accept me is because i know the sage community, and I know the players and how they are. That in no way is me saying im going to be bias or hold grudges over any player thats just me saying i can understand the community, and be apart of it. Next another reason you should accept me for staff is because i’ve been playing hcf for about 4 years now and I know the basics of being a staff member since i was staff on a previous populated HCF server (hydra) ranging from 1-2k players every sotw. Dealing with so many people at one time during sotw in teamspeak could be very difficult and even frustrating when there is not that many staff members. I am very good with communicating with players and am respectful to any player that needs help. even when the player could be annoying i would still keep my cool and try to help the best as i can with what they need. Another reason is my playtime i can log on at any moment of the day and most time i am on my computer all day unless something comes up where i have to leave. Im not saying sage has inactive staff members but when i do ask for staff during mid day when most staff members should be online i never get any help. I could be on whenever and i usually am on all day playing and enjoying sage. By accepting me as staff i could help with new ideas considering i am an OG hcf player i do know some things that could be added / removed from the server. Another reason you should accept me for staff is because i am responsible and dedicated to the sage network. I know how to handle situations very well and can communicate very good with players in teamspeak when they have a problem. I have plenty of staff experience with only being staff on 2 servers but i was staff for a very long time on both so i do know what i am doing. I would take being a staff member seriously since it would help the server from becoming corrupt with players hacking and toxic members and people allying and stuff its such a hassle for the staff team i could contribute time and effort into the server.​

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Recruits​

Additional Information: I do know that my staff application may lack some detail but it does get straight to the point. If you have any questions or any feedback please drop below i’ll be happy to add any additional information you have have to offer! Have fun on sage.​
My rating on your application will be a: -1

Reasons include:
[1] Additional information doesn't meet the minimum requirement.
[2] The amount of grammar mistakes is huge. You need to revise your application.
[3] Recommend that faction members shouldn't "+1" your application. Going to assume that you told them to "+1" and even if you didn't, tell them to not comment on your application as it usually leads to biased opinions.
[4] Seen you be toxic in-game and you have a high possibility of abusing for the faction Envy.

Elize

Established member
My rating on your application will be a: -1

Reasons include:
[1] Additional information doesn't meet the minimum requirement.
[2] The amount of grammar mistakes is huge. You need to revise your application.
[3] Recommend that faction members shouldn't "+1" your application. Going to assume that you told them to "+1" and even if you didn't, tell them to not comment on your application as it usually leads to biased opinions.
[4] Seen you be toxic in-game and you have a high possibility of abusing for the faction Envy.
You know Recruits (admin) is in Envy he doesn't abuse and I'm 100% positive Duck wouldn't either

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.