Denied DuagXD's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

duatg

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): duagXD
↬ Age: 15 With a voice that a 13 year old has.
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, On a few now dead HCF Servers. Ripple HCF, VealPVP, Cathedral HCF, And is Syn counts as a bedrock server I also have been mod+ on there. Sadly I have no evidence of being staff on these networks.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I Think it could help me in the near future if the HCF / Kitmap community stays alive with having staff experience on a High-Player network as Sage does, Since it reachs more than 300+ on every SOTW it has and I personally think i could and would enjoy staffing since I did with previous networks before they shut down/ slowly lost there players due to other servers coming out like it and them just honestly not updating there gamemodes or even put anymore effort into it , Also that It would be nice to get together with all the other staff on the network.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I Would personally enjoy being staff on the network and it would benefit the playerbase while alot of the staff are also very nice, Unlike other servers I could make people laugh and enjoy there time on the server.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.5 Everybody has there weak spots.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I don't think anybody could vouch for me but all the staff members like or dislike me on certain criteria's. -<3 Kicking.
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes as I average 2-3 times that on a normal HCF/Kitmap season.
↬ What is your telegram @?: duag123 or just duag
↬ What is your discord @?: parkour#8376
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: No hard feelings if u deny it, Made this for some hope and since you guys are looking for staff its worth a shot ❤ Also my previous punishments, I have stopped cheating and will never cheat again zzz.

Last edited:

duatg

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, On a few now dead HCF Servers. Ripple HCF, VealPVP, Cathedral HCF, And is Syn counts as a bedrock server I also have been mod+ on there. Sadly I have no evidence of being staff on these networks.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I Think it could help me in the near future if the HCF / Kitmap community stays alive with having staff experience on a High-Player network as Sage does, Since it reachs more than 300+ on every SOTW it has and I personally think i could and would enjoy staffing since I did with previous networks before they shut down/ slowly lost there players due to other servers coming out like it and them just honestly not updating there gamemodes or even put anymore effort into it , Also that It would be nice to get together with all the other staff on the network.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I Would personally enjoy being staff on the network and it would benefit the playerbase while alot of the staff are also very nice, Unlike other servers I could make people laugh and enjoy there time on the server.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.5 Everybody has there weak spots.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I don't think anybody could vouch for me but all the staff members like or dislike me on certain criteria's. -<3 Kicking.
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes as I average 2-3 times that on a normal HCF/Kitmap season.
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: No hard feelings if u deny it, Made this for some hope and since you guys are looking for staff its worth a shot ❤ Also my previous punishments, I have stopped cheating and will never cheat again zzz.
I just want a chance :D

Jethro

-1 cheater and toxicity look at bro's chat logs

BenBaba

I just wa
-1 racist cheater look at man chat log only vheats made fun of me bc im black poor etc wouldnt want him as staff plus hes a little to young fucking nigger as 15 yr

Status
Not open for further replies.