Denied Droppin's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroppinRK_YT

IGN: DroppinRK_YT
Timezone: Mountain Time
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes I have all three of them
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes, Velt, Viper.
Why do you want to become staff?: Because I really enjoy playing the server and recently I have been coming along lots of hackers.
Why should we accept you as staff?: Because I am non- toxic and I am also 15 I have all of the requirements I also have been staff on other servers.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Yes, Botings the admin. Because I am a friend of him and I am really cool towards him
Additional Information: I am a really good pvper... Lmao I am subbed to PewDiePie. I also really do take your job seriously and I don't want to do anything, that requires me leaving the server for another server. I am also looking forward to posting lots of staff series on SagePvP. Because I enjoy this server a lot and want to be apart of the Sage staff team.

I would add more information everywhere to be honest, put a little bit more time and effort into the application, space it out a little bit more for it's easier to read and like I said before just add more information everywhere.

BabyValor

Add more detail, look around at other Staff Applications, really feel like your doing this for "Banning Hackers" its just 1 part of being a good Staff Member. Unfortunate.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @DroppinRK_YT, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.