Denied DrFile's Staff Application

DrFile

IGN (In-Game Name):
DrFile
Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Indeed, I have been staff in multiple other networks such as HolyHCF, ViperMC and Akarcraft.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Across my multiple years of service among the networks I've worked with, I've never truly encountered one that truly embraced me. Please, don't get me wrong, I am more than grateful for having the opportunity to work with all my previews networks. However, due to multiple issues regarding my ex-colleagues, as well as unprofessional behaviour within the High-Staff team, I've decided to part ways with all of them. While finding more networks to work with, I encountered SagePvP. After checking it for a while I completely fell in love. Its community, as well as the staff team are remarkable. However, I saw that the chat was filled with toxic behaviour as well as negative messages being constantly spread among users. I would like to offer both my experience, and my time to try to bring a more stable and enjoyable experience to the player base.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Coming from an international background, I've had the privilege of visiting the entire globe as well as getting in touch with multiple cultures. Thanks to this, I've developed an ease that allows me to connect with any sorts of people. I am also native in English, French and Spanish. While inspecting the network player-base, I concluded that most of the users speak one of these 3 languages. Therefore, my skills might come in handy while communicating with users. As a reputated staff member among my superiors, I offer a rather significant level of maturity and professionalism as well as my countless hours of experience. This itself allows me to be both efficient and effective in my duties as a staff member.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
As my fellow mentor once said: "Honesty is key to success". This said, all the statements and claims within this text are as honest to the best of my ability.
If I had to quantify it, I would say a solid 9.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Not Applicable.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Affirmative.
What is your telegram @?:
@amiga
Additional Information?:

I would like to personally thank to the staff team for their time as well as for considering my application.
Looking forward to hearing from you.