Denied Dowr's Staff"s application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowr

IGN:
My Ingame Name Is Dowr.
I am 15 Years old. turning 16 November The 28th.
Timezone:
i am from Morocco and my timezone Is gmt+1
As I said i am from Morocco
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, ill rate My microphone a 8/10
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
I have all 3 of them, and I am active In all of those platforms.
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
I do Have a decent amount Of experience in my opinion Here are a few:
Pvpera [ Admin ]
Here at Pvpera was my very first time being staff on a server, I started out as a translator on there and went on to become a staff member. At that time I was a pretty shy guy and I really did not know how to " staff " you could say. There the players and fellow staff members taught me how to communicate, help, and just interact with all the player on the server. In the long run, it is really what started my passion for Minecraft and that is staffing. I resigned from my position closely following the day I was going to receive Admin+, I resigned due to a new manager being brought in allowing staff to abuse for people which was not a team I wanted to be a part of.

Venom Hcf [ Manager ]
My time at Venom really helped me in multiple ways such as, patience, and teamwork. Venom at the time was very, very strict, me becoming manager changed everything I had to pretty much learn the " proper " way to "staff" I should say. Being staff on an Hcf server really tests your patience because all day every day you are just waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a hacker to come along so you can freeze and screen share them. After about 1 month there I decided to resign due to it not being the environment I liked, I wanted more of an " active " and " fun " place to staff on.

CavePvp [ T.Mod 1st time] [senior-mod 2nd time]
At Cavepvp I learned that in life if you want something you have to work for it. At that time hundreds and hundreds of players were coming into the TS nonstop every day every hour and that is what pushed me to my limits, I constantly moved players to help them. I really liked the staffing experience I had on that server was because in the long run it has helped me and made me a better person to be kind to everyone and anyone that I meet. After 2 weeks of being staff on there, I got demoted for Inactivity because I was going through some hard times. Then 2 months passed, I reapplied and got accepted, and after a month and a half I became senior Mod. I learned how to SS during that time. and I have pushed myself to the limits. The main reason I joined the staff team back, is because I considered most staff members there as my family. Unfortunately, most people quit The staff team. And i ended up leaving after ...
Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to become staff to help this server grow as a whole and help the players as much as I can. Also, I think that me becoming staff would be a great decision and I would be a great aspect of the staff team regarding my experience and knowledge about staffing on servers. I believe that my personality, decisiveness and work ethic all lead to being a great staff member on this server. I know what will be expected of me if I were to be accepted, and so I will be as active as I can, trying to be a positive impact on the community. From having experience on other staff teams I know that being active is a huge part of being a part of the Staff team. I will be able to be on 6+ hours per day. If I'm banning hackers, screen sharing people and helping, in general, I would be a great asset to the Staff Team! I find joy in helping people, I have this drive for helping people and me knowing that I'm helping someone or the community gives me great pride and joy .I know as being a staff member you need to be mature and have great respect for others. I am a very calm and chill person to talk to. I can communicate with others who are coming in teamspeak yelling at me and still stay calm. My maturity level is very high and can handle situations very well and efficient. When I make a mistake or screw up something I am very honest when stating what I have messed up on. When making mistakes I always tell the truth and face the consequences. I HATE DRAMA.I will never lie to a Staff Member or server player. The truth is always the right things to do. because I want to help the players and remove the cheaters on the SagePvP Network. I am very mature and I'm very patient. I'm nice to the players and I know all the rules so I know what I need to do if something happens in chat or in game. I am very honest and if I make mistakes I accept it and take the consequences. I am trying to learn from my mistakes. If a staff member asks me a question I will tell the straight truth and I won't lie. My main goal is to make the server way better and get rid of all the cheaters because I notice that so many people complain about this and I want to stop the problem. If I see that a player is almost for 2 hours in teamspeak I will move him directly in the support channel and help him/her out with the problem they have. I will never leave a player hanging in the Teamspeak for more than 30 minutes. When I see a player that has been in the Teamspeak for 5 hours I will move him directly to my channel and help him/her out with their issue. Sagepvp is a growing network and I've been playing it for so long that I know every old player and some new players. I would love to experience the staff team of Sagepvp and help everyone out. You also should accept instead of the other applicants because I'm not toxic and I'm a very active User. I am very active in Teamspeak and I'm going to try to get as many players that are not legit banned off the network and help as many people in teamspeak as I can. I'm very happy and motivating and I don't sound depressed or anything like that. I'm a very nice person and I am very friendly to the community if people ask me a thing or are not nice to me and they are saying stuff like you're a bad staff member ill just say thanks bro and I will kick him/her out of the channel in teamspeak and I just let him be. If that same player needs help ill just help him and forget about what he/she said about me and it will all be fine. If there are 2 players in the Teamspeak arguing about something the other player did I will listen to both sides of the story and I will of course believe the player who has Proof of what happened.

BlockofIron

Neutral

I will give you 1 way to make your application better. This is a personal preference so if you take it or leave it that is your decision. Personally the application is well detailed but you lack a difference between your application and others. Make it stand out make it your application and not a generic one, sage look for people who are different and stand out in this community and for yourself to stand out you need and to be accepted you need to do the same and stand out. Ways you can do this is by showing your personal skills in the word play you use.

Once you do this I would be happy to +1 your application sir.

Dowr

Neutral

I will give you 1 way to make your application better. This is a personal preference so if you take it or leave it that is your decision. Personally the application is well detailed but you lack a difference between your application and others. Make it stand out make it your application and not a generic one, sage look for people who are different and stand out in this community and for yourself to stand out you need and to be accepted you need to do the same and stand out. Ways you can do this is by showing your personal skills in the word play you use.

Once you do this I would be happy to +1 your application sir.
Thank you for your feedback. Ill try to improve my application.

PockedHCF

- Toxic (Don't have proof)
- Immature
- Doesn't know how to handle situations in my perspective
Good luck​

Status
Not open for further replies.