Denied Dowr's staff application Eu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowr

IGN (In-Game Name): Dowr
Timezone: Gmt+1
Country: Morocco, can translate both English and French as well.
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Discord: Dowr#3663. Telegram: @Dowram. And I do have Teamspeak.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes indeed. I do here are a few of my experiences

Cavepvp: 1st time: Trial-mod (demoted) 2nd time: Sr.mod (resigned) 3rd Time: Sr.admin (resigned)
Cavepvp was one of the best networks I have ever staffed in. I applied for trial-mod a year ago and got it. Although, I was demoted for inactivity because I forgot to inform the managers about me traveling which was a stupid move. (No proof)
As soon as I came back, I reapplied and grinded all the Wayback up to Sr.mod. The server got Etbed by then. I was not involved in it at all, But all my friends left, and so did I which thinking about it today was a stupid decision.
https://gyazo.com/dc840cf28631ee0b7b52834e3135f5ea
2 months later ... I re-applied and worked all the way up to
sr.admin. (it took 5 months)
I resigned due to the management team having no idea how to run an HCF staff team. (can explain more during the interview).

Here are somethings I achieved: I was responsible for:
Events
Media
Translators.
Builders.
Ban appeals.
No other staff members other than me, and an Inactive admin were responsible for these. Here is some proof (The cave forums are down at the moment, will add more proof once it is up)
P.S: the tournaments made Cave hit 150 players during weekdays which is such a big milestone for them. (keep a look on the dates.)
https://gyazo.com/d7595a9de77502d60d5d91720653f599
https://gyazo.com/048c2f7b6cbe83d14399973bfe35ecfc
https://gyazo.com/7661be3aa63c0196bc7f348c26f32e8e
https://gyazo.com/da6686d2657b38d19780535ab9717326
https://gyazo.com/060bc687002635347a57ed9b0394c557
https://gyazo.com/cf84dd287441da440515e803be7c3314
https://gyazo.com/5e405cfba1c4a7b8575d8f10c57dad3c

Clover: Sr.admin (resigned)
I left cave for a while and joined clover. I will admit I did not do much, but It helped me improve my Screen sharing skills.

Hcrealms: Plat-admin (resigned)
After leaving cave for the 2nd time. The developer Devcole Offered me a spot on realms due to the remarkable work I have done on cave. I took care of Both media and translators.
https://gyazo.com/0d3f3c9ba2cbcd38aa752c62d9a77e55
https://gyazo.com/1897facd9a4d6d03b106b21927b5c25a

Pvpera: Admin (server sold and staff ranks did not transfer)
This was a factions server, and I got really familiar whit the /co i commands on here. Unfortunately, I do not have proof of this:

VenomHcf: Manager.
In here, I wrote my first staff handbook and SS guide a well as staff guide. I cannot find them, unfortunately. So there Is really no proof.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

Sage is a popular server that I have personally enjoyed to play on for over 3 months now. Sage's Community is amazing, I'm just going to say it. Out of all the servers. The Gamemodes that sage has to offer is perfect and the fact that the Owner spends a lot of time to make sure the server is in order and that every single player is having a fun time whilst on Sage. This is one of the biggest reasons why I want to be Staff on Sage.l. Another reason I would like to become Staff on Sage is that I have seen a lot of Cheaters and people breaking the rules and most of the time there isn't a Staff member on to do the hours when most early Eu Staff aren't on. I feel that I could be a great asset to the Team because I would be able to do those things. Being Staff on a server like cave and comparing it to Sage, Sage is easily beating it in the long run. Sage is a Server rising to the top which hopefully I believe I could make it get there or at least help with it. I have extremely good relations with the current Staff and hopefully, they like me as well. They design their player base for what the community needs creating new and fun things to add to HCF. Another reason why I would love to be staff on Sage is because of its unique sense of Activities you can play on the Server and the fun add-ons to HCF it has, and I want to make sure it stays that way by making sure players are happy and enjoying themselves on such an enjoyable server such as Sagel. I want to become staff, to help the community grow and to make sure that players on the Sage Network are having a fun experience on the server, the same way I felt when I first joined the server. Sage is on the grow and it keeps growing and growing to break new records to the player base which haven't been hit before. For these reasons stated above, I would love to be staff because of its Unique Community,I want to wake up on a daily basis thinking about how I am going to help the Server today and the next, planning my Staff Journey and making sure that everyone is having a fun time on the Network.
want to help make it so it has these features as well -

Cheater-Free Environment

Non-Toxic Players

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
will be very active in TeamSpeak mainly to do support rooms and not to chill with staff. If someone asks me about something I can not help whit, I will pm a higher up staff on telegram and move him into to admin support waiting room. I will be very active in TeamSpeak because it is important. Staff can also move me if they need a translator in the following languages: Arabic and french.

Screen Sharing:
I know a lot about screen sharing and I could easily become SS verified.

Maturity:
I personally consider myself to be very mature and handle situations in a calm and respectful manner, I do not scream in Teamspeak, I usually speak in a calm manner and if someone's cheating and I find a client I won't shout at them WHY ARE YOU HACKING. I would just kick them from the channel and ban them in-game. It is already embarrassing enough for some people.

Mutes:
If a player is being toxic in chat and spamming/Chat flooding or disrespecting the server and the staff, I will then TempMute them (may change depending on the guide of course)

Racism:
I don't tolerate racism at all if I see someone who is being racist I will simply temp mute them silenced. (may change depending on the guide of course)
there is no difference between nationalities' skin color etc.

Helpop/Reported Players/Hackusations:
Firstly I would TP to the player in vanish to see what is going on. if I think that they are cheating then I will ss them but if he is blatantly hacking I will freeze them and ban them in -s after.
I believe I have all the basics, I can be tested/ vouched for.

KNOWLEDGE:
The knowledge I have in regards to HCF is beyond average, I am familiar with the game-mode in all areas, Aesthetic features, Gameplay features and overall. how an HCF server should be managed. within my experience on prior servers, I gained this knowledge which most applicants dream they had. Gaining this role allows me to use my knowledge to not only help better the network but to better those who work alongside me assuring that they also can reach the potential we all know they have.

UNDERSTANDING:
I understand how HCF is managed, maintained and organized. as stated above, I have experience which also comes with understanding. having an understanding on how something is manages, maintained and organized means I don't have to spend countless hours figuring out how to do basic things, I am able to start a task and ensure the outcome is nothing but perfection, as well as an understanding in regards to HCF, I also understand how to manage staff. this understanding comes from my time on a previous network I was an admin on, (stated above in Previous Experience). I want to be able to use this to better the staff team, Sage currently has. Ensuring that they're all ready for the time Sage is up at the top alongside other well-known HCF networks.

WORK ETHIC:
Something which not many people have, an amazing work ethic. If I put my mind to something, I do not quit until I believe it's perfect. Having an amazing work ethic opens a door to success. it allows you to be the best you can be, I am able to devote time into a task and expect nothing but perfection as an outcome. I may be a little bit cocky at times. But I am able to back up my words with visual proof. something not many people are capable of doing now.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Both Twqntys and glise6 can, they know the difference that I can make in this staff team.

Additional Information:

My name is Dowr, I would not like to reveal My In real-life self yet. I love football, handball, and reading. I love to hang out whit friends and have fun. I speak 3 different languages, Arabic, French and English. I was a translator here before. I know a lot of old and new staff members. I love traveling. I visited France, UK, Tunis, Italy, China, Turkey, and Spain. I love meeting new people and having fun. I really want to work whit the faithful staff team, it looks like a lovely community.

Word Counter: 1563

Dowr

Lacking detail and from what I’ve seen personally a server hopper.
Unlike what everyone thinks, I did not server hop. I was promised an actual fair and improved management, you did not know everything that happened. Don’t call people out on something you have no knowledge about.

Sauds

Legendary Member
Unlike what everyone thinks, I did not server hop. I was promised an actual fair and improved management, you did not know everything that happened. Don’t call people out on something you have no knowledge about.

Your response to this is exactly why I don’t think your fit for sage.

Dowr

Your response to this is exactly why I don’t think your fit for sage.
It’s your opinion after all, I just wanted to prove my point.
After all you called me out for “not fit” whit no reason what so ever.

Sauds

Legendary Member
Well... hey, if you cared that much you wouldn't copy & paste other applications.

IGN (In-Game Name): Dowr

Timezone: Gmt+1

Country: Morocco, can translate both English and French as well.

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Discord: Dowr#3663. Telegram: @Dowram. And I do have Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes indeed. I do here are a few of my experiences

Cavepvp: 1st time: Trial-mod (demoted) 2nd time: Sr.mod (resigned) 3rd Time: Sr.admin (resigned)

Cavepvp was one of the best networks I have ever staffed in. I applied for trial-mod a year ago and got it. Although, I was demoted for inactivity because I forgot to inform the managers about me traveling which was a stupid move. (No proof)

As soon as I came back, I reapplied and grinded all the Wayback up to Sr.mod. The server got Etbed by then. I was not involved in it at all, But all my friends left, and so did I which thinking about it today was a stupid decision.

2 months later ... I re-applied and worked all the way up to sr.admin. (it took 5 months)

I resigned due to the management team having no idea how to run an HCF staff team. (can explain more during the interview).

Here are somethings I achieved: I was responsible for:

Events

Media

Translators.

Builders.

Ban appeals.

No other staff members other than me, and an Inactive admin were responsible for these. Here is some proof (The cave forums are down at the moment, will add more proof once it is up)

P.S: the tournaments made Cave hit 150 players during weekdays which is such a big milestone for them. (keep a look on the dates.)

Clover: Sr.admin (resigned)

I left cave for a while and joined clover. I will admit I did not do much, but It helped me improve my Screen sharing skills.

Hcrealms: Plat-admin (resigned)

After leaving cave for the 2nd time. The developer Devcole Offered me a spot on realms due to the remarkable work I have done on cave. I took care of Both media and translators.

Pvpera: Admin (server sold and staff ranks did not transfer)

This was a factions server, and I got really familiar whit the /co i commands on here. Unfortunately, I do not have proof of this:

VenomHcf: Manager.

In here, I wrote my first staff handbook and SS guide a well as staff guide. I cannot find them, unfortunately. So there Is really no proof.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

Sage is a popular server that I have personally enjoyed to play on for over 3 months now. Sage's Community is amazing, I'm just going to say it. Out of all the servers. The Gamemodes that sage has to offer is perfect and the fact that the Owner spends a lot of time to make sure the server is in order and that every single player is having a fun time whilst on Sage. This is one of the biggest reasons why I want to be Staff on Sage.l. Another reason I would like to become Staff on Sage is that I have seen a lot of Cheaters and people breaking the rules and most of the time there isn't a Staff member on to do the hours when most early Eu Staff aren't on. I feel that I could be a great asset to the Team because I would be able to do those things. Being Staff on a server like cave and comparing it to Sage, Sage is easily beating it in the long run. Sage is a Server rising to the top which hopefully I believe I could make it get there or at least help with it. I have extremely good relations with the current Staff and hopefully, they like me as well. They design their player base for what the community needs creating new and fun things to add to HCF. Another reason why I would love to be staff on Sage is because of its unique sense of Activities you can play on the Server and the fun add-ons to HCF it has, and I want to make sure it stays that way by making sure players are happy and enjoying themselves on such an enjoyable server such as Sagel. I want to become staff, to help the community grow and to make sure that players on the Sage Network are having a fun experience on the server, the same way I felt when I first joined the server. Sage is on the grow and it keeps growing and growing to break new records to the player base which haven't been hit before. For these reasons stated above, I would love to be staff because of its Unique Community,I want to wake up on a daily basis thinking about how I am going to help the Server today and the next, planning my Staff Journey and making sure that everyone is having a fun time on the Network.

want to help make it so it has these features as well -

Cheater-Free Environment

Non-Toxic Players

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

will be very active in TeamSpeak mainly to do support rooms and not to chill with staff. If someone asks me about something I can not help whit, I will pm a higher up staff on telegram and move him into to admin support waiting room. I will be very active in TeamSpeak because it is important. Staff can also move me if they need a translator in the following languages: Arabic and french.

Screen Sharing:

I know a lot about screen sharing and I could easily become SS verified.

Maturity:

I personally consider myself to be very mature and handle situations in a calm and respectful manner, I do not scream in Teamspeak, I usually speak in a calm manner and if someone's cheating and I find a client I won't shout at them WHY ARE YOU HACKING. I would just kick them from the channel and ban them in-game. It is already embarrassing enough for some people.

Mutes:

If a player is being toxic in chat and spamming/Chat flooding or disrespecting the server and the staff, I will then TempMute them (may change depending on the guide of course)

Racism:

I don't tolerate racism at all if I see someone who is being racist I will simply temp mute them silenced. (may change depending on the guide of course)

there is no difference between nationalities' skin color etc.

Helpop/Reported Players/Hackusations:

Firstly I would TP to the player in vanish to see what is going on. if I think that they are cheating then I will ss them but if he is blatantly hacking I will freeze them and ban them in -s after.

I believe I have all the basics, I can be tested/ vouched for.

KNOWLEDGE:

The knowledge I have in regards to HCF is beyond average, I am familiar with the game-mode in all areas, Aesthetic features, Gameplay features and overall. how an HCF server should be managed. within my experience on prior servers, I gained this knowledge which most applicants dream they had. Gaining this role allows me to use my knowledge to not only help better the network but to better those who work alongside me assuring that they also can reach the potential we all know they have.

UNDERSTANDING:

I understand how HCF is managed, maintained and organized. as stated above, I have experience which also comes with understanding. having an understanding on how something is manages, maintained and organized means I don't have to spend countless hours figuring out how to do basic things, I am able to start a task and ensure the outcome is nothing but perfection, as well as an understanding in regards to HCF, I also understand how to manage staff. this understanding comes from my time on a previous network I was an admin on, (stated above in Previous Experience). I want to be able to use this to better the staff team, Sage currently has. Ensuring that they're all ready for the time Sage is up at the top alongside other well-known HCF networks.

WORK ETHIC:

Something which not many people have, an amazing work ethic. If I put my mind to something, I do not quit until I believe it's perfect. Having an amazing work ethic opens a door to success. it allows you to be the best you can be, I am able to devote time into a task and expect nothing but perfection as an outcome. I may be a little bit cocky at times. But I am able to back up my words with visual proof. something not many people are capable of doing now.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Both Twqntys and glise6 can, they know the difference that I can make in this staff team.

Additional Information:

My name is Dowr, I would not like to reveal My In real-life self yet. I love football, handball, and reading. I love to hang out whit friends and have fun. I speak 3 different languages, Arabic, French and English. I was a translator here before. I know a lot of old and new staff members. I love traveling. I visited France, UK, Tunis, Italy, China, Turkey, and Spain. I love meeting new people and having fun. I really want to work whit the faithful staff team, it looks like a lovely community.

Word Counter: 1563

Sauds

Legendary Member
I used that same paragraph to apply on cave 8 months ago ...
Wish theold forums was up ...
And If I was to copy an app i would not copy it from sage the network that I am applying for Smh

You copy & pasted, clearly shows lack of dedication. Plagiarism isn't allowed, therefore you shouldn't have done it.

Dowr

That paragraph is something I put in most of my applications. It's not that I intend to put it in. I have worked whit several networks overall that's my strength. I can't rephrase it because there is no way I could. And I can't just leave it.

Sauds

Legendary Member
That paragraph is something I put in most of my applications. It's not that I intend to put it in. I have worked whit several networks overall that's my strength. I can't rephrase it because there is no way I could. And I can't just leave it.

I don't see why not? I've to gained experiences, aspects, unique skills although am able to word them different and explain them uniquely based onto the server i'm applying for and explain why I can put them to use.

Dowr

I don't see why not? I've to gained experiences, aspects, unique skills although am able to word them different and explain them uniquely based onto the server i'm applying for and explain why I can put them to use.
The way that paragraph is shaped is quite unique by itself. I just don’t want anyone else to plagiarize it and I suddenly become responsible for it.

particules

Established member
Neutral I somewhat agree with sauds because as he stated plagiarism is not allowed.
You seem like you know what you’re doing in places.
I feel that you would be a good hand in the staff team.
But town down a little.

Otherwise
Good Luck
PARTICULES

Dowr

Neutral I somewhat agree with sauds because as he stated plagiarism is not allowed.
You seem like you know what you’re doing in places.
I feel that you would be a good hand in the staff team.
But town down a little.

Otherwise
Good Luck
PARTICULES
Thank you. Although as I stated, It is not something I could forget about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.