V

Varsityz

IGN (In Game Name): Varslty

Banned or Muted?: banned from teamspeak

Ban/Mute Reason: "Doxing"

Length of Ban/Mute: perm

Staff who banned/muted you: probably retrousse

Are you Guilty?: nah

Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?: because I literally searched up "fake address generator US" and put some random new york address as my name. I proceeded to ask tye who i was doxing multiple teams and he couldn't give me a proper answer because it was obviously not doxing? how am i gonna dox a fake address that no person owns

Additional Information: i guess tye is mad cause im winning in life and hes not? lol

MY LAST POST WAS THIS EXACT POST BUT WAS DENIED WITHOUT REASON? CHRONIC AND RETROUSSE DO YOU WANNA STOP BEING CORRUPT AND ACTUALLY GIVE A REASON? OR JUST UNBAN ME

again, this is not any staffs address im pretty sure someone would have told you if it was. tye stay mad that im getting money and ur not

wake up i got money on my mind

#GYCU #GM #GETMONEY

Cris

Thank you for taking the time to create a ban appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied due to the following reasons:

- We taking doxing very seriously even if it is a joke.

If you believe this decision is unfair or you have questions or concerns about your punishment, please feel free to message me on the forums or create another ban appeal in 2 weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.