Denied dolefully's staff application

wtfBard

Known member
Thanks for your feedback, could you please tell me where my grammar mistakes are, after reading it back I can't see any.
"for example a player reports me" it should be (for example, a player reports me) "I am a very trustful guy and will make sure I never break that." should be (I am a very trustworthy guy and will make sure I never break that." and many more. Some of them are grammar mistakes others are just typos but anyways, overall decent detail.

dolefully

"for example a player reports me" it should be (for example, a player reports me) "I am a very trustful guy and will make sure I never break that." should be (I am a very trustworthy guy and will make sure I never break that." and many more. Some of them are grammar mistakes others are just typos but anyways, overall decent detail.
Thanks so much for this feedback, I am going to proof read this now!

kamonk

I am grateful for your feedback, I understand your opinion completely and do not disagree with it, however when being staff at Sage you are going to be helping players and finding cheaters mostly. I feel like you don't need experience on small servers to apply on a large network. I don't want to apply on a small server as I know I wouldn't stay there, whereas with SagePvP, I can see my self being staff on here for a very long amount of time.
Hey 👋!
As you said, you are going to be helping players and finding cheaters. I understand how you feel about not needing experience in order to apply on a large server, however it is incorrect. Firstly, to help players, in almost every situation you will need to use skills from past experience. (Ex. Rolling back, reports, etc.) Secondly, finding cheaters as well requires experience. That is because you will need to recognize certain incorrect movements and a lot of things that require experience. To add onto all of this, coming head forth into a large network whilst being new to the idea of staffing is never good.
I apologize for the large statement, and aside from all of this, good luck on the app!! :)