Denied DOCTA_DOOM'S STAFF APPLICATION (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docta_doom

IGN (In-Game Name):
My in-game name is Docta_doom.

Region (EU/NA/Other):
My Region NA.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I do have past experience.

LuxorMC:
I was hired on the server LuxorMC, on this server I was a moderator on this server, I learned a lot as in helping players of the server the right way and I learned not to abuse my power as a staff member I learned how to help people in Teamspeak and I didn't get a Screenshot/get proof of being staff on this server and I wish I did because I know it would help out a lot sorry.

Murder.Rip
I was hired On this server By the owner GF9 and I was an admin But I can't find proof of it because I have made a new discord since then and I'm not too sure what happened to Murder.rip I can't find the server and I can't find the website or the Discord to get Screenshots to prove that I was a staff member on this server and I was staff for about 2 months I do believe. (sorry for not having proof)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to because staff on the server SagePvP because I want to help out the server and help out in Teamspeak and just help out the players that are trying to have fun playing on the server. I would also like to join the server and ban/mute the Cheaters, spammers, glitchers, and abusers If there is a person trying to abuse a glitch or something although I don't have too much experience screen sharing sadly I did not get SS verified on the other servers that I was a staff member on. I want to become a staff member to help make a better community on the server and get all of the toxic people out of the way so nobody will have a bad experience playing on the server and will hopefully get people to come back and play, I have always loved being a staff member and helping out and I would also love to learn more about staffing because there is always more room to improve.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the player's experience by helping them in-game by banning hackers and muting spammers in chat so they do not leave and never come back to the server. I would help them out in TeamSpeak Fast so they can get back to what they were doing ASAP so there not sitting there for a long time I would also check the TeamSkeap waiting rooms every chance I get so no one is waiting for a staff member in TeamSpeak. I always check my discord pings just in case someone had a question in discord I could help them out with it. I always ask for proof so nobody gets a rollback or something like that by lying to me and not having proof that something happened.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 10 because I am a very honest person and I do not like to lie to people, I know 10 is probably not the best to put but everyone has lied before, and yes I have even lied before. But I would rather be professional than lie because I personally because don't think anyone should be lied to and I don't think anyone should lie and try to get out of any situation. I think I am a very honest person and I feel like that would make me a better staff member of SagePvP If I got Accepted to SagePvP. If a staff member is being immature or abusing or lying to a player of SagePvP I would call them out on it or report them to a higher Staff member so they will get talked to or even demoted if it is something very bad.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No, sadly nobody is vouching for me on SagePvP

Additional Information?:
I love to help people out and I love to be as helpful as I can being a staff member I am very Mature I will be mature in TeamSpeak, and Ingame I will not be immature for any reason. I love to make friends with other staff members and I also like making friends with other players on the server SagePvP Here or some things I have gotten from being a staff member

Dedicated:
I'm a very dedicated person, especially to SagePvP. I am prepared to put in the time and effort that it takes to be a great staff member and I am very much aware of what it takes as well. I'm committed to being a great staff member on SagePvP

Respect:
Respect is obviously a huge part of being a staff member and I try to be respectful to everyone I meet, I know that being respectful towards the players of SagePvP is the most important rule as the players are what makes SagePvP what it is, without the players there would be no SagePvP.

Responsible:
I have proved, in my opinion, with my previous experiences and my staffing experience on SagePvP to be specific that I can handle the responsibility of being staff. I can conduct myself in a respectable manner and represent SagePvP correctly. Being staff on SagePvP requires a level of responsibility that I have. I've shown it in the past and I am ready to do so again.

Recording:
I have Nvidia shadowplay and action so I can record in very good fps and I can use my mic. I can get good quality recordings of hackers and other rule-breakers. I have a good computer so that means I can run pretty much any program and record in awesome quality. This means I can easily get reliable evidence of any rule breakers on SagePvP.

Activity:
I'm very active in-game and even more active in team speak, I have telegram and Skype on my phone so I'm always in contact, and unless I'm at school I'm never far from my computer. I'm online for about 8 hours every night and pretty much all weekend. I know I am active enough to be staff on SagePvP. I never missed a SOTW and was online for a minimum of 7 hours a day however, most of the time I was on for a longer period of time than that. I never received any strikes for my lack of activity.

Maturity:
People who know me know that I am mature but at the same time know when to have a joke and a laugh, I'm quite an easy-going person and I like getting to know new people and talking to new people. However, I know when the time is right to be mature and help players who need it, and at the same time I know when the time is right to be strict and set players straight. I have quite a high tolerance for immature people so I don't get angry quickly and can deal with awkward players. I know how to conduct myself as a staff member on SagePvP and will represent the server with pride.

Thanks for reading my application
-Docta_doom

I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
-Muhammad Ali.

Last edited:

Joee

You may have valid reasons for not having proof on the servers you staffed on but if there is no proof, I have no reason to believe you staffed there, even if you did.

plagiarised from others (multiple websites), plus used your old application that you were denied on Fierce 7 days ago. I don't even need to bother to put the screenshot here.

Docta_doom

You may have valid reasons for not having proof on the servers you staffed on but if there is no proof, I have no reason to believe you staffed there, even if you did.

plagiarised from others (multiple websites), plus used your old application that you were denied on Fierce 7 days ago. I don't even need to bother to put the screenshot here.

You probably should have put proof because I know for a fact I did not plagiarise I typed this whole thing in but I did take some stuff from my old staff application. If there is any plagiarism in this staff application someone copied off of me. That's the problem with the plagiarism checker if someone copies off of the person that made the staff application, the person that made it get blamed for it. But thanks for the reply.

Joee

You probably should have put proof because I know for a fact I did not plagiarise I typed this whole thing in but I did take some stuff from my old staff application. If there is any plagiarism in this staff application someone copied off of me. That's the problem with the plagiarism checker if someone copies off of the person that made the staff application, the person that made it get blamed for it. But thanks for the reply.

you 'took parts' . You didn't edit them even a bit, you just copy pasted bits of your old application.

-faithfulmc - the page wont open

-fiercepvp you copied a chunk of someones application that was denied in March 2020, going by the name of INSTRUTI0N, now called InsertButton.

-copied from a reddit page titled 'Dating and Intimacy'. https://www.reddit.com/r/hsp/comments/9t3dv6
1617125443790.png

also provided the link above (it was made around 2 years ago)

-copied another staff application from SagePvP - SmellyBoy96 from 2019 - https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/smellyboy96-staff-application.922/
1617125622490.png

I have provided the link, you can do ctrl + f and put in keywords and it will find it on the page for you.

-copied another staff application form here on the 10th February 2021 IgnEnigma's. https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/ignenigmas-staff-application.12827/
1617125747764.png

-idk about this last one, the page wont load but just incase.
1617125788154.png

In EVERY one of these scenarios, you did not write the application first as you said that Plagiarism Checker can often be at fault with, this meaning that they could not be at fault here as they wrote it up to over 2 years ago from multiple different websites, one not even being about staff applications. i doubt you would've applied on a website over 2 years ago and people plagiarise it, not only on other staff applications, but on redit pages, and then ON TOP OF THAT you still use the exact same application.

I really don't see why you would lie bro

Docta_doom

you 'took parts' . You didn't edit them even a bit, you just copy pasted bits of your old application.

-faithfulmc - the page wont open

-fiercepvp you copied a chunk of someones application that was denied in March 2020, going by the name of INSTRUTI0N, now called InsertButton.

-copied from a reddit page titled 'Dating and Intimacy'. https://www.reddit.com/r/hsp/comments/9t3dv6 View attachment 1497
also provided the link above (it was made around 2 years ago)

-copied another staff application from SagePvP - SmellyBoy96 from 2019 - https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/smellyboy96-staff-application.922/
View attachment 1498
I have provided the link, you can do ctrl + f and put in keywords and it will find it on the page for you.

-copied another staff application form here on the 10th February 2021 IgnEnigma's. https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/ignenigmas-staff-application.12827/
View attachment 1499

-idk about this last one, the page wont load but just incase.
View attachment 1500

In EVERY one of these scenarios, you did not write the application first as you said that Plagiarism Checker can often be at fault with, this meaning that they could not be at fault here as they wrote it up to over 2 years ago from multiple different websites, one not even being about staff applications. i doubt you would've applied on a website over 2 years ago and people plagiarise it, not only on other staff applications, but on redit pages, and then ON TOP OF THAT you still use the exact same application.

I really don't see why you would lie bro
I did not lie you can ask my friend I was in discord and he watched me type it so you can say what you want. I don't even recognize the names you put and also why would I copied off of a Reddit talking about someone being HSP that makes no sense

Joee

I did not lie you can ask my friend I was in discord and he watched me type it so you can say what you want. I don't even recognize the names you put and also why would I copied off of a Reddit talking about someone being HSP that makes no sense
i think the Reddit one is wrong, that's my fault. I didn't proof read it.

There is still a lot of plagiarism, big chunks taken out, and you cannot deny that. Have some respect for yourself and the person you copied from.

I do have to point out though there is minimal effort put into the application. Multiple times it has you mentioning FiercePvP instead of Sage. You copied it and then pasted it and then didn't put any effort in even changing the server name my guy.

'Being staff on FiercePvP requires...'
'I can conduct myself in a respectable manner and represent FiercePvP correctly.'

like come on man, put some sort of effort into it. Also the fact that you were denied there just 7 days ago indicates that you could just be a hopper and looking to staff on other servers, then made your way here. You joined the forums 3 days ago and applied 2 days ago.

You being with a friend in discord and them watching you type it does not mean anything at all with regards to if it's plagiarised, it means absolutely nothing to me or anyone.

Docta_doom

i think the Reddit one is wrong, that's my fault. I didn't proof read it.

There is still a lot of plagiarism, big chunks taken out, and you cannot deny that. Have some respect for yourself and the person you copied from.

I do have to point out though there is minimal effort put into the application. Multiple times it has you mentioning FiercePvP instead of Sage. You copied it and then pasted it and then didn't put any effort in even changing the server name my guy.

'Being staff on FiercePvP requires...'
'I can conduct myself in a respectable manner and represent FiercePvP correctly.'

like come on man, put some sort of effort into it. Also the fact that you were denied there just 7 days ago indicates that you could just be a hopper and looking to staff on other servers, then made your way here. You joined the forums 3 days ago and applied 2 days ago.

You being with a friend in discord and them watching you type it does not mean anything at all with regards to if it's plagiarised, it means absolutely nothing to me or anyone.
Once again The plagiarism is from AN OLD STAFF APPLICATION I have no idea who the people you said I copied off are and I don't know where you got fiercePvP because it all says sagePvP, yeah I applied on fierce because it was a good server at the time and I just got bored of the server that's why I went to sage and I like the server so I applied

Joee

Once again The plagiarism is from AN OLD STAFF APPLICATION I have no idea who the people you said I copied off are and I don't know where you got fiercePvP because it all says sagePvP, yeah I applied on fierce because it was a good server at the time and I just got bored of the server that's why I went to sage and I like the server so I applied
you applied on Fierce a week ago and got denied.

I am stopping the conversation here, anything else you say will be ignored, we'll leave it to the higher up staff if they want you in their team or not.

Good luck!

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.