Denied Divergent_X's Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinx123

IGN:Divergent_X
Timezone:PST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I do
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have all of them.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes I have experience of being a staff member. I have been staff on a server called CloudHCF and my position on the server was Moderator. I have also been staff on a server called ResortHCF and I was a trial mod on the server. But I resigned because other staff members were inactive.

Why do you want to become Staff?:I want to become a staff member on SagePvP because I think I could help out alot and I could make sure your server is hacker free. And I could host 1v1 events or minigame events on kitmap for the players to enjoy.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:I think you should accept me because I know what it takes to be a good staff member and I can tell if someone is hacking and I know the rules of being a staff member. You will not regret making me a staff member.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information: I play sage for 6-10 hours so I would be active alot. Also im on summer vacation so I have a alot of spare time.

SuperHype

Hard to read (Change the color of the text)
There is little to no detail..
No proof of being staff on those servers

You've had your friend +1 you..

To conclude this off, you should actually listen to what we are saying in our reviews. such as @Marlins was saying it is hard to read due to the color and it has no detail. Instead of ignoring them fix it! Maybe you could actually get staff on the server if you do so.

I really do believe anyone can earn staff as long as they know what they are doing and they can provide a detailed 2+ paragraph response about their staff experience, why they want to be staff, and why should they be staff.

Just try and fix it.

Oh, and also do not have your friends +1 you either, as it is against the rules I believe!

Your current status: -4

SuperHype

hugeeee -1

1. he has his friend +1 him then if you click on @Presumble 's profile and look at his recent profile posts all he does is put -1 not even + 0.5 he is just tryna get his buddy with staff so they can abuse. I know presumble..

-Toxic
-No effort
-No detail

Toxicity is a terrible attribute for a staff member to have. Try fixing that and putting effort into making a staff application.

SuperHype

-1 Toxic

8ffd6158a67928a7dd71ac2aba5d06ec.png

https://gyazo.com/8ffd6158a67928a7dd71ac2aba5d06ec

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @jinx123, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.