Denied Disscussions Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GF0

IGN (In Game Name): Disscussions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timezone:
My current timezone is EST.

United States, I live in ohio.

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, and I also can record on the server if needed.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have discord (Disscussions (GF0)#9547), Telegram (HCFDays), And I have teamspeak. (I do not use discord to talk, my microphone always messes up when using discord)
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, Here are my staff experiences.

AnarchyHCF
I was a platform-admin on this network, it soon eventually shut down because the owners did not have enough money for the funds of the network. I do not have any proof of this but the network was a actual thing.

MurderRIP
I was a platform-admin on this network just like AnarchyHCF, Until I was demoted because the owner was not a very nice person.
ExcileHQ
I was a trial-mod on this network, On this I learned that maturity really goes a long way. Anytime people would come into TS, I would always treat people with respect even if I could not do anything to help them, I learned how to screenshare, and learned that being staff is not just to have more "Power" over other people.
Why do you want to become Staff?:

I have a lot of experience as a staff member, I really enjoy helping people out. Even if I cant help someone I always try to do the best I can to help them in anyway. I will always tell the truth and lot about ANYTHING. I know how to screenshare, and I think that I would be a AMAZING addition to the sage staff team.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Well here are some reasons I think I would fit on the SagePvP staff team.
-= Reliable =-
When I am asked to get something done I always do it even if I think its "impossible" to do. If I am asked to watch a player for 45 minutes I will sit their and watch that player for 45 minutes (That's just a example)
-= Trust Worthy =-
Well, Really I can be trusted to do anything. If my friend comes into teamspeak and says this guy is hacking im not just gonna ban him because my friend told me he is hacking. I will always take the right moves and not just take someones word for something.
-= Patient =-
Being patient is one of my things im good at, I know it may sound weird but I take my time with everything.
-= Maturity =-
Most people tell me I am very mature for my age, Yes I know I am young. But really, I am really mature. I am not toxic in any way. I do not think it is right for anyone to treat someone badly over the internet.
-= Professional =-
I am very professional when it comes to staffing. I have a lot of staff experience and can work very well and contain myself around players.
-= Activity =-
I really enjoy playing minecraft, as a player I have bought ares rank and have spent a lot of money on the server because I love playing HCF. Every map, I have around 20 hours played, Because I LOVE playing Minecraft.
-= Communication =-
I can speak very clearly, I can speak well to people and try to be as kind as I can even if they are not being very nice to me.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Who can vouch for me:

4thjuly, SwiftyBoiii
Additional Information:
As showed above, I really love to help people out. I take my time on everything I do.
(My schedule)
Monday - 2-3 Hours (School, Summer break right now)
Tuesday - 3-4 Hours (School, Summer break right now)
Wednesday - 2-3 Hours (School, Summer break right now)
Thursday - 2-3 Hours (School, Summer break right now)
Friday - 3-4 Hours (School, Summer break right now)
Saturday - 5+ Hours
Sunday - 5+ Hours
A little more about me: I really love sports, and I love to be with my family and my baby cousin. I often do not have much school work and can almost be on right when I get home and get right on minecraft.​

sorrygtg

Established member
IGN (In Game Name): Disscussions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

13 (Turning 14 next month on the 9th)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Timezone:

My current timezone is EST.

United States, I live in ohio.

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, and I also can record on the server if needed.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have discord (Disscussions (GF0)#9547), Telegram (HCFDays), And I have teamspeak. (I do not use discord to talk, my microphone always messes up when using discord)

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes, Here are my staff experiences.

AnarchyHCF

I was a platform-admin on this network, it soon eventually shut down because the owners did not have enough money for the funds of the network. I do not have any proof of this but the network was a actual thing.

MurderRIP

I was a platform-admin on this network just like AnarchyHCF, Until I was demoted because the owner was not a very nice person.​

ExcileHQ

I was a trial-mod on this network, On this I learned that maturity really goes a long way. Anytime people would come into TS, I would always treat people with respect even if I could not do anything to help them, I learned how to screenshare, and learned that being staff is not just to have more "Power" over other people.​

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I have a lot of experience as a staff member, I really enjoy helping people out. Even if I cant help someone I always try to do the best I can to help them in anyway. I will always tell the truth and lot about ANYTHING. I know how to screenshare, and I think that I would be a AMAZING addition to the sage staff team.​

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Well here are some reasons I think I would fit on the SagePvP staff team.​

-= Reliable =-

When I am asked to get something done I always do it even if I think its "impossible" to do. If I am asked to watch a player for 45 minutes I will sit their and watch that player for 45 minutes (That's just a example)​

-= Trust Worthy =-

Well, Really I can be trusted to do anything. If my friend comes into teamspeak and says this guy is hacking im not just gonna ban him because my friend told me he is hacking. I will always take the right moves and not just take someones word for something.​

-= Patient =-

Being patient is one of my things im good at, I know it may sound weird but I take my time with everything.​

-= Maturity =-

Most people tell me I am very mature for my age, Yes I know I am young. But really, I am really mature. I am not toxic in any way. I do not think it is right for anyone to treat someone badly over the internet.​

-= Professional =-

I am very professional when it comes to staffing. I have a lot of staff experience and can work very well and contain myself around players.​

-= Activity =-

I really enjoy playing minecraft, as a player I have bought ares rank and have spent a lot of money on the server because I love playing HCF. Every map, I have around 20 hours played, Because I LOVE playing Minecraft.​

-= Communication =-

I can speak very clearly, I can speak well to people and try to be as kind as I can even if they are not being very nice to me.​

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Who can vouch for me:

4thjuly, SwiftyBoiii​

Additional Information:

As showed above, I really love to help people out. I take my time on everything I do.​

(My schedule)​

Monday - 2-3 Hours (School, Summer break right now)​

Tuesday - 3-4 Hours (School, Summer break right now)​

Wednesday - 2-3 Hours (School, Summer break right now)​

Thursday - 2-3 Hours (School, Summer break right now)​

Friday - 3-4 Hours (School, Summer break right now)​

Saturday - 5+ Hours​

Sunday - 5+ Hours​

A little more about me: I really love sports, and I love to be with my family and my baby cousin. I often do not have much school work and can almost be on right when I get home and get right on minecraft.​

Literally the biggest -1

Toxic
Immature
Never staff on AnarcyHCF
Underage

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @GF0, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.