Friday : 9 AM - 12 PM
Saturday : 10 AM - 12 PM
Sunday 10 AM - 10 PM

━━◥◆◤━━

Do you have any previous Staffing experience

Yes, I have a few.

Server : RandomCraft
Role : Admin

I've had a fun time here, I'm happy this was my first experience, in these times we did not used to work with Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak or any such as platforms, it was all game based which gave me a good experience in how to work things out in game. This was (together with Sage) my most fun Staffing Experience. I learned how to work game based, with a community (A big one). The server went down as since the owner (AlterEgo_) could no longer afford the server. The new Owner and I have discussed what the new RandomCraft should look like, after all he decided to go thru with his own plans of the Server. [300-600 players on all realms]

Server : HavocMC
Role : Apprentice (Back then JrHelper)

This was a really boring server to Staff on as since cheats wasn't really a thing, you had guns in this Server (The Mining Dead). Muting people was the only action that most of the times has been made, also the role you got couldn't do as what it should be able to. You always had to call in Higher-Ups (Sr.Mods + Admins) those were with only a small number I can't remember how many Sr.Mods + Admin there were, but there weren't too much. PS. This server did not have Apprentice at the time, that is what the role is called now. [50-250 players]

Server : OPCraft
Role : Mod

This was a fun server to Staff on, it was a server filled up with cheaters, like there were so many cheaters, and always when we saw one blatantly cheat me and my friends laughed about it and argue'd who could have the ban. This was also a server with a lack of Anti-Cheat just because that was not a thing yet or not fully developed. It was a strict server, and you always had to punish people for like something, you never had a rest. Which was totally fine with me, I am really dedicated so, it was a fun server to Staff on. Eventually I got demoted for having an old Huzuni Client on my PC (This is a true story, I was a real god at pvp and I used to pvp on Factions, and then the Staff of the Factions realm SS'd me and found it. But they never checked when I last used it) I really got to work with a team and with Discord and Skype platforms. [50-300.]

Server : FadeCloud
Role : Helper

This is something I can't call an experience, but I was still a Staff Member, I was staff here for a solid 2 weeks, I had to resign after 2 weeks of staffing because of school. In these 2 weeks I learned how to control Discord

Server : SagePvP
Role : Helper

I'm extremely regretting for what I did to this server. I got my rank removed by abusing. I still don't know how I could be so stupid. I really really wanna go back to the times of being a staff member, it was really amazing. I learned to work with a HCF community and with TeamSpeak. I regret that I got demoted and destroyed everything I had over here, as most of you know I am now known as an abuser and as an idiot for abusing my rank because of IRL issues. I just really wish I could have a second chance on this, which is a lot to ask. I do know that I won't give up on this.

━━◥◆◤━━

Why do you want to become Staff :

Main reason is to help out, but I also remember how much fun I had, like having the Staff role on SagePvP brings me joy, the feeling of helping out while having fun is amazing, and I doubt it if there is even a better feeling. I also wanna get more experience with Staffing. Now you might also wonder why I come back to SagePvP instead of other Servers I think
the way you can staff on SagePvP makes it so fun for me, next to helping people out, it's also fun. You are having fun with staff, and there is about to actually occur a good friendship, this is something I experienced the two times I've been staff on here, atleast. Nothing is better than helping people out and enjoying it at the same time. This is what makes enjoy the role of being a staff, and makes me come back every time again. I have also gained so much experience from this, and as said above I really wanna gain more, to use it whenever I get staff on new servers. And help people out on there for example, I just feel like being Staff on Sage only has '+' points and that makes it interesting for me. Next to help people out I really wanna prevent rule breakers on SagePvP that are ruining the game. I feel like with the Staff position you can use a command to stop them from doing it, as a player you always have to achieve proof to get someone punished for the actions he/she made. Also another good reason for me to apply here again and again is that I actually wanna keep the community as it is right now or maybe even improve it. These are the reasons for me to apply again, and again here.

Why should we accept you as a Staff member?

I have a couple of reasons why you should accept me as a Staff member

(1) Knowledge : I have gained a lot of knowledge about how to Staff and how to take on things, the right amount of knowledge is something a Staff member should have in my opinion that's why I put this as a reason for you to accept me as a Staff Member

(2) Experienced : I am really experienced throughout the time I have been Staff on multiple server I got loads of experience. This can really help me out when the Staff position is given.

(3) Helpful : I am really helpful I always manage to help people out whenever I can, wherever I can.

(4) Non-biased : I am totally non-biased. I would always look at the both sides of the story before actions will be made, the facts is what matters, not my opinion.

(5) Honesty : I am always honest towards every player, I would tell them how things will work out for them, nor its a disadvantage or an advantage. Neither would I lie towards a Staff Member.

(6) Effort : I am willing to give a lot of effort towards the Staff team and the position. As you can see, I am here for the 4th time applying, I won't give up, I will keep putting effort into this.

(7) Dedicated : I am dedicated to work, always.

(8) Patience : I have a lot patience, whenever I help a player out I am willing to give him all the time he needs to explain his story

(9) Known with Sage : I have been playing Sage since 2 months of release.

(10) Always helpful towards Sage :I have always tried to help Sage out in every possible way, a big reason for me to apply here, over and over again.

━━◥◆◤━━

Additional Info : I was told to re-apply in 2 weeks. (which was yesterday but today is today but tomorrow was yesterday but today was today and yesterday) but as since we are lacking EU staff members, I thought it would be better to apply now.

◥ Thank you for reading my application ◤

i was owner of sagpvp too

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.