NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HazelMC
Cave
Prospect
Koru
if you want proof dm on tele ill show you

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'm interested in becoming a part of the staff team because I recently had the opportunity to assist on a server, and I found it incredibly enjoyable to help out and engage with fellow players. I understand that working in support roles may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I actively engage in such roles for a diverse group of individuals.

Furthermore, my motivation to join the staff stems from my extensive experience with Minecraft over the years. I've been playing the game for a considerable amount of time and now wish to broaden my horizons by contributing to the server's community. I also have the privilege of knowing a few current staff members, and I believe that collaborating with them would be mutually beneficial. Our existing rapport suggests that we would work well together and complement each other's strengths.

Another compelling reason for me to seek a staff position is the opportunity to gain valuable experience and learn from my colleagues. I am keen to enhance my staffing skills and welcome the chance to absorb knowledge from more experienced team members.

What particularly resonates with me about this server is its outstanding community and the unwavering dedication of the head staff and owners. Surrounding myself with such motivated and inspiring individuals would undoubtedly serve as a constant source of motivation for me to excel and contribute positively to the server's success.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
One of my top priorities for improvement involves reducing the wait time in the support room. If I were to join as a Sage staff member, I would dedicate significant hours to contribute constructively to the server's development. I have a network of friends with whom I genuinely enjoy playing, and I'm highly proficient in staff responsibilities. I am wholeheartedly committed to promptly completing tasks, and I feel a strong sense of duty to address any pending assignments as soon as possible.

One standout quality of mine is impartiality. Regardless of whether you are a friend or a newcomer, I treat everyone with the same level of respect and fairness, as if we had just met. In times when most others are offline, you can usually find me online, ready and willing to contribute. Even if I find myself working alone, my focus remains unwavering on the task at hand, ensuring that the work gets completed efficiently.

I am the type of individual who rarely gets distracted and possesses a remarkable memory. If someone requires a task to be executed, such as monitoring a player and handling a support ticket, I am more than willing to take on the responsibility promptly and effectively.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9 why would i lie on minecraft
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
i guess whoever knows me when i was staff on here before
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
2-3
↬ What is your discord and telegram @?:

aidenn4
↬ Additional Information (optional):
no

nffn

Admin
Anticheat Admin
+1 he actually helped and moved people in ts like im not kidding underrated staff member
also the reason he got demoted before was for a rlly bad reason lowkey

Tahjhi

+1 I like how much effort you put into this Even tho im not a staff member I like this no joke.