NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
CavePvP

Proof
Click

HazelMC
Proof
Click

I have other expierences but irrelevant.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'd want to join the staff since I recently staffed on a server and had a lot of fun just helping the server and mainly doing support rooms and connecting with other players. I know not everyone enjoys doing support rooms, but I do a lot of them and mostly to everyone. Another reason is that I've been playing minecraft for quite some time and would like to branch out. I know a lot of people on the staff team and would love to work with them, and I'm sure they would as well, and we have some nice chemistry.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
The first thing I'd like to see improved on my end is the wait time in the support room. I'm quite active on the server and like playing it. As a Sage staff, I would be on for hours, helping to improve the server. I have a lot of friends who play and appreciate me. I know what I'm doing as a member of staff, and I'm highly committed to completing tasks. If I haven't completed something yet, I constantly feel compelled to do so. One thing i have that many people dont be honest for is im not biased, it don't matter if you are my friend or not you are getting treated the same way as if i just met you. Usally i am the only person staffing late at night and i will be moderating at night where most people come and do sketchy stuff such as dupe and etc.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9, what is there to lie for

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Azial, Tammpa

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes, my playtime is 1 day or higher

What is your telegram @?:
DiorNYCC

Additional Information?:
Im currently builder on sagepvp​

Last edited: