Denied DillyWillyBilly's Staff Application

ssl420

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): DillyWillyBilly
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

HCKinggdoms:

I was an Admin on HCKingdoms for around 6 months. The server got shut down a bit ago due to the owner running out of funding + players.

Arcane:
I was mod+ for 2 months but later resigned due to personal issues at home.

SagePvP:
I was a trial-mod here before getting demoted over an "account sharing issue." I never did share my account and the staff manager demoted me without proof of me sharing my account. That Staff manager later was demoted.

CavePvP:
I was a mod on CavePvP for about a month before I resigned because of personal issues and the server dying.

Helix:
I was a Platform-Admin on Helix before the server shut down due to funding.

StrafePvP:
I was a mod before getting demoted over an argument. Staff were corrupt anyways.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I would like to become a staff member because I know the feeling of getting pearl glitched on and I want to be there to stop that and make sure that if a player needs help I can help them and stop whatever problems they are having. This will also give me a chance to improve my experience and understandings of staff even further. I feel like if I were a staff member it would positively affect the community.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? I have been playing HCF for 6 years, so I have the experience required to assist any player in any problem they may come across. I can't say I'm not toxic but all goofy stuff would be dropped if I were to get a staff position. I would be an active role model to the community so that SagePvP and HCF as a whole can have the best player experience possible.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Probably about an 8-9. Lying doesn't help situations and in most situations everyone would benefit from telling the truth. Nobody would benefit if you lie. So obviously like all humans I can't promise absolute perfection but I will put in the effort to go above and beyond.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) None
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 4+ hours per day
↬ What is your discord @? My Discord is DillyWillyBilly#5871

Last edited: