Canada // NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
SagePvP - Trial-Mod
RainMC - Admin
Orefield - Junior Moderator - No Proof
Lightskies - Helper -No Proof
BuckoMC - Manager - No Proof

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I think I should be staff because I put hard work and dedication into what I do. When I was staff on other servers I worked my tail of every single day working from 5-6 hours. I'm a respectful person and I learn from my mistakes. I can joke around and be a nice person but at the same time I can be right there and be serious about my work. I've also been in the hcf community for around 4 years. I know a lot about the game and I have lots of experience playing. I am experienced in screensharing players and I think I can get the SS Verified badge pretty soon. I can be online on the server anywhere between 4-6 hours daily on weekends even more. I enjoy helping people the most. It makes my day whenever I can help somebody. I really want to help make this server cheat free. I have lots of experience and I know what to do in situations.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would work to get my SS Verified badge so I can Screenshare cheaters. Cheating is one of the most annoying things and that would greatly benefit the players if there were less of them. I would be very active and I would work very hard to make sure the player experience is top quality because that's the most important thing. I also want to be one of those staff members who players can just go to for help. I know from my past experiences that sometimes staff members abuse or be very unhelpful and make very irresponsible choices. I would be the opposite of this and actually help people and try my best to give them what they need.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say it is a 10 out of 10. I find no reason to lie. I know from past experiences that lying always comes back to bite you in the butt.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
I can. Sometimes I could even go over 16 hours. I am a very active player.

↬ What is your telegram @?:
@DillyWillyBilly

↬ What is your discord @?:
@DillyWillyBilly#5871

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Proof of Staffing:

Discord _ #📢announcements _ RainMC Network _ Offical Discord - Google Chrome 2022-09-03 10_59...png
• Discord _ @Deployable - Google Chrome 2022-09-03 10_50_19 PM.png

Last edited:

citation

Established member
+0.5

alright detail + shown some sort of proof of experience.
however you applied for staff again, just under 2 weeks. Which is the reason for my +0.5 otherwise it would probs be a +1 as you seem dedicated to the and so better here then last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.